sixteen ; confession

"UNCLE NO!"

"UNCLE NO!"

I screamed as I saw Uncle Reiji walk to the whiteboard.

"Uncle yes." He said and continued walking.

"Stop him!" Miyumi shouted.

I ran to Uncle Reiji and tackled him, "You are not doing it."

"Oh yes I am," He easily stood up with me on his back.

"Move the board! Burn it!" Semi shouted. Goshiki ran to the board and started moving it. Shu quickly came in and tackled Goshiki to the floor.

"Goshiki no! Shu how dare you?" I glared at him and he smirked.

"I dare alright. Besides what's the harm of my dad doing it?"

"Well Shu let me give you a fucking reality check. While you're busy chatting at the side there, we are experiencing hell. Lunch is the only time we can have a break and now it's being taken from us. And you dare say what's the harm when you haven't felt the pain. Would you like to have a go?" Miyumi shouted at him.

Yes, my uncle was about to remove lunchtime from today and wanted us to train until 7pm.

"Wakatoshi." Coach Washijo called him. Ushi sighed and nodded reluctantly.

He then walked to me and pried me off my uncle. Uncle gave him a 'thank you' and got to the board. No one could stop him since the rest of us was tied up.

"NOOOOO!" Everyone shouted except Uncle, Ushi, Coach Washijo, Shu and Naomi.

Our attempts were a failure since he removed lunch time and replaced it with a 100 jump serves.

"Farewell, my food.." Tendou mumbled.

I turned and looked at Ushijima with my meanest glare ever, "I hate you."

"I see," He said to me bluntly.

"Now go to the mountains and run for 30 minutes," Coach Washijo said after he untied the others.

We all groaned and started heading to the mountains.

———————————————————————————

It's finally the last week of Hell. We were now ending the training for today, with the last activity being 100 spikes.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Zoe shouted and tossed the ball to me. I ran up to the net.

"This is the last spike for today..!" I shouted and spiked the ball with the remaining strength.

The ball bounced off the court and it started heading to the ceiling at a very fast rate. The ball then practically smashed against the ceiling, causing a dent to be formed and some debris falling with the ball.