twenty one ; game on

Tweet!

Tweet!

"Hana." I said and she quickly received the ball, and it now heading towards Fumiko.

Akari and Miyumi ran up to the net at the same time, having two blockers at Akari and the other at Miyumi.

Fumiko took that opportunity and did a dump which was successful.

Satsuki caught the bell and served it once the referee had blown the whistle.

It headed to their libero who then passed it to their setter.

Left and a straight.

I got ready to switch positions with Satsuki as the ball was approaching their wing spiker.

"Satsuki." She nodded and immediately switched place with me when the ball had left the palm of the wing spiker.

I received the ball and got ready to attack from the back.

Akari, Miyumi and I ran at the same time and I made sure not to cross the line.

Fumiko tossed the ball to me to which I immediately spiked and earned us another point.

[10-23, Shiratorizawa]

"Nice serve (Y/n)-chan!" Zoe cheered beside me.

It's been quite awhile for me to serve in an official game since it usually ends without me having the chance to serve.

I waited for 5 seconds before serving the ball with a floating jump serve. I didn't want to reveal the other serve just yet.

"Tch." I said as I saw their libero receive it with ease.

The ball was then tossed to their wing spiker by their setter at the middle which Miyumi blocked.

[10-24, Shiratorizawa set point]

I served the ball using one of Papa's serves, meaning a quarter of my power.

The ball bounced off the shoulders of their libero instead of going up.

Tweet tweet!

"Oh, we won the set." I said.

The ball was passed back to me now indicating the first serve of the second set. [A/N: okay I honestly am not 100% sure wif this but let's just go wif it yea?]

"Whoosh." I imitated the sound of the ball as I served it over.

It went for their libero but bounced off her shoulder again. I served the ball again with the same amount of power, but it headed to their #1.

She managed to receive it but it went back to our side.

"Got it." Fumiko said as she then tossed the ball to Zoe who did a back attack.