💦Have you ever received a Hickey? pt.2💦

♡This is a continuation of the story I used in my one shot book.♡

"Hah, I guess I got a bit carried away didnt I?" Tanjirou said scratching the back of his head.

"I figured." The blonde replied putting his hand on the multiple marks placed on his neck.

"Hey Zenitsu, can I..."

"Can you what?" Zenitsu asked with his hand still on his neck.

"Can I, do it again?" Tanjirou said looking straight into his eyes.

"Uh! O-okay." Zenitsu will admit he liked it a bit, well. A lot.

"One more time won't be too bad-"

Tanjirou pounced on Zenitsu pinning him to the bed. Getting prepared to attack his neck again. Tanjirou looked down upon the angel that was under him. Gosh, he looked so adorable.

He put his hand on Zenitsu's left cheek. Before going TOWN on that neck. Sucking and licking like there was no tomorrow. Zenitsu's moaning didn't help either, it just made him more excited.

Now that he was done with the neck, he went for the ear. He nibbled and licked it, Zenitsu didn't object either, he was too busy enjoying it.

The breath tooken Tanjirou spoke.

"S-sorry a-about that." He said taking breaths.

"No, please continue." Zenitsu said turning his head. Tanjirou grinned.

"Alright princess." He lifted Zenitsu's shirt and went for the pepperoni pizza snacks. He pinched them real hard, but felt that wasn't enough, he started to lick one while pinching the other.

"Ahhh, nmh~"

Zenitsu ran his fingers through Tanjirous hair in awe.

He stopped pinching, he removed his tounge from the nip leaving a strand of saliva. He was going to take off Zenitsus pants but he stopped him.

"Oh uh, do you want to stop?" Tanjirou asked.

"N-no I just, wanted you to feel the same way." He said and unzipped Tanjirous pants and pulled out his wiwi.

He wrapped his hand around it ad opened his put his lip on it.

"Ah~ Zen."

Zenitsu put his whole mouth around it and began to bob his head up and down, but misjudged the side and separated himself and started coughing.

"Z-Zenitsu I'm so sorry! We can stop if you-"

"No."

"Huh?"

"We can continue, don't worry about me." He once again put his mouth on it and sucked.

"Zenitsu, Ah~" He gripped his hair.

"Y-you're good at this y'know, ah~"

Zenitsu continued sucking speeding up a lot.

"Close! Zenitsu I'm close  nngh ah~" Tanjirou finished in Zenitsus mouth, now.....stuff was dripping out.

"Are you~ hah~ okay?" Tanjirou asked with uneven breathing.

"Mhm" Zenitsu replied wiping his mouth. Tanjirou put his hand on Zenitsus chest and pushed him down on his back. He unbuckled his belt and pants and threw them to the side off of the bed.

"Now this is where the real fun begins." Tanjirou smirked.

--------------------------♡

"Oh shit they are fucking." Kaigaku whispered.

--------------------------♡

"Ah~ Tanjirou~ Hah~! f-faster ah~" Zenitsu moaned as Tanjirou rammed him.

"Already on it princess~" Tanjirou said while banging himself on it, the smacking of skin could be heard while Tanjirou placed more hickeys on Zenitsu's leg that he was holding.

"Ah~how does it feel~?" Tanjirou asked.

"Good~ It feels really good ah~ mm Ahn~" Zenitsu breathed heavily and moaned.

The smacking, banging and moaning intensified, as both of them for closer to their limits.

"Sh!t I'm close~" Tanjirou confirmed, Zenitsu kept moaning pushing aside the fact that he was close too. A couple more thrust were made before they both finished, Tanjirou did inside Zenitsu, and Zenitsu did on the bed.

Tanjirou pulled himself out, exhausted and layed down beside Zenitsu.

Zenitsu layed sideways and Tanjirou pulled him closer too himself.

"Now are you done fucking? Oh and if there's a mess in there you better clean it up before gramps comes home." Kaigaku reminded the two.

"SHUT UP DIPSHIT." Zenitsu screamed

________________________________________________________________________

I really need to stop puting so much jokes in my chapters

Word count- 666