🐾Omegaverse 2🐾

Annie: 😿

Uh so they said they wanted prego Zen so lol

________________♡

Zenitsu POV

It's hard for me to move right now, my body aches and my head is hot.

It's not a fever, that's for sure. I've only went through 2 of these in my life, ever, now being the third, so I still haven't gotten used to them.

Doubt I ever will.

The only bright side about this is that I don't have to go out and hunt demons, either way I feel like I'm gonna die, but at least it won't be as painful.

I sighed.

If I remember correctly, they last for 2-3 days. I'm on the second day, Nezuko-chan and Tanjirou are taking care of me.

At least I don't die alone.

Someone opened the door, is it Nezuko-chan? No it's Tanjirou.

"H-Hey." I spoke to him, I tried getting up.

"Ah, don't try to move. I got you a cup of tea." He said.

"Thanks." I sat up a bit. He poured and handed me a cup. I took a sip of it and made a sour expression.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"It's bitter." I awnsered.

"Ah yes, that's because Kocho-san put some medicine inside it, she said the tea would cover up the taste." He smiled.

"Yuck." He was lucky I couldn't scream right now.

"It's not that bad is it?" He chuckled, I put the tea aside.

"Ill drink the rest later." I said.

"Alright just don't waste it." He got up and walked away.

"Bye." I said, but he speed walked out the room and slammed the door, what is he mad with me?

Tanjirou POV

I slammed the door and put my back against it.

I barely lasted in there, his scent kept getting stronger each second, I didn't mind before but now this is crazy! I covered my mouth and nose.

Maybe I should ask Nezuko to take care of him for the rest of the day...

No! What am I thinking that'd be selfish!

I sighed and walked away.

I'll just have to suck it up for now, according to Kocho these things don't last long, but why am I the only one acting up like this?

How come Nezuko isn't? This is weird.

Is it because I'm an Alpha? Or because of my keen sense of smell, I dunno.