ZENITSU IS THICK!!!111!!

I SAW SOMEONE, COMMENTING HOW ZENITSU IS NOT THICK (YOU KNOW WHO YOU FUCKING ARE 🗿)

AND I JUST HAD TO DO SOME RESEARCH, TO PROVE THIS WRONG, NOW BEFORE WE BEGIN, I MUST SAY THAT I AM VERY, VEEEERY DETERMINED TODAY, SO IF YOU WANT MORE PROOF, TRY ME.

HERE IS MY EVIDENCE.

(Coloured so you can have a better look)

From here,it doesn't seem like much, Does it? But if you pay attention to how much it perks out, even inside those baggy ass pants, you can tell, there is an entire BAKERY under there.

And let us not forget the thighs, the thighs show enough through those baggy baggy pants.

The size of those thighs, are not that much from just looking at it with the naked human eyes.

BUT.

Let's also have a deeper and more thorough look. If you cut down the extra fat the baggyness gives,that'll give you the answer to his TRUE thickness.

And as you can see, those are some pretty thick thighs for someone his age.

In conclusion, with all the evidence I've gathered and research I've dedicated one minute to, not to mention my fucked up logic. I think it is safe to say, Zenitsu is canonicaly, THICK.

Pull up if you wanna debate, nobody compares to my weird fucked up and non-proven logic.

I rest my case.

Word count- 235 words