💅🏾Boo💅🏾

What if

You just wanted to be sad, but Jotaro and Giorno said

*jump*

____

Uh this is just a crack oneshot, a very, uncomfortable, smut oneshot, you've been warned don't come to me when you throw up🗿

____

Tanjirou was on his way back home to his boyfriend after a hella long day of work. He yawned and put his fat hand on the door knob.

"I'm home Zenitsu." He opened the door and spoke.

No answer.

"Zenitsu?"

"Strange, he usually always greets me." He took of his giant sized shoes and put them away.

He went upstairs t search his room.

"Zenitsu?" He knocked on the door.

"UwU" He heard.

"Wha-"

He opened the door, he saw Zenitsu on the ground, playing roblox meep city.

"Uh, Zenitsu?"

"UwuUwu hey." He laughed.

"What are you-"

"UwuUwuOwo meep city qwq"

"Dude stop"

"Úwù sorry daddy ówò"

"That's it we're going to the doctor."

_______

"Sorry to say this but....Your boyfriend there has been diagnosed with R.F.D."

"R.F.D? Whats that?"

"It's when the victim has been playing too much roblox, it stands for ROBLOX.FURRY.DIAGNOSIS"

"Um." Tanjirou turned towards Zenitsu who was already chatting with his friends on Royal high.

"Zenitsu, turn that off."

"ÒwÓ No!"

"I'm confiscating your phone!" He snatched his Iphone away from him and logged out of roblox.

"You must keep all roblox related things far away from him for at least 2-3 months, or you can just fukk him lol."

"Wait what was that last part?" He asked him.

"Lmao bitch did I fucking stutter or are you just that brain dead?"

":(" Tanjirou made an unhappy face at him, but the doc just laughed and told him to get his shriveled ass out of there.

"Bye bye doc."

"Stfu bitchass, and take this medicine lmao, get out before your stupidity transfers to me." He waved goodbye.

"Uwu bye doc"

_____

"Zenitsu wanna go with the easier way, or the 3 month wa-"

"Uwuwu touch my tail owowowowowowowo 😳😳😳😳"

"I think that means easier way." Tanjirou lifted him up and put him on the bed. He stripped him of his shirt and pants.

"ú-úwù"

"Are you okay?"

"owowowo yes"

"Um, are you sure?"

"Ywes owowowowùwú"

"Ok lol." Tanjirou kissed him and slipped his tounge in.

"Mmm" Zenitsu wrapped his arms around his neck. Tanjirou trailed his fingers from Zenitsus chest to his crotch.