⚡Hashira🔥

UM MANGA SPOILER FOR THIS I GUESS LMAO

After the long battle with Muzan, Muzan was defeated. But Unfourtunatly what he said about all demons dying was a lie. So the core still stands strong, ready to slay any demon that show itself to the world.

"Its so coooold!" Zenitsu whined.

"SHUT UP!" Inosuke screamed. The two boys were bickering like children, even though they were both grown men.

"Guys be quiet, we're in public." Tanjirou commented. He was probably the only one who matured throughout the past years.

"Yeah but it's cold out here! What can a guy to to get a scarf!?" He cried, Tanjirou sighed and took off his haori.

"Here." Tanjirou wrapped his haori around Zenitsu.

"Um, thanks."

Zenitsu wrapped it tighter around him.

"Anytime." He laughed. Inosuke growled as he took a running start.

"Where are you going!?" Zenitsu screamed.

"THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!" He yelled as he disappeared into the distance, leaving Tanjirou and Zenitsu alone.

"He'll get lost..." Zenitsu said.

"No worries he knows his way back." Tanjirou reassured as he walked in front of Zenitsu.

"I have my doubts...." He said.

~

"We're almost there." Zenitsu pointed to his place, it was his grandfather's after he Unfourtunatly passed away, Zenitsu took over after that.

Zenitsu and Tanjirou walked in.

"Wow it's so clean! Did you do this all by yourself?" He asked him.

"Yep, it was Gramps place before so I want to keep it as neat as possible." He said.

"I see, I can't even keep my place this clean with Nezukos help!" He laughed.

"Yeah. So are you gonna stay for a while?" He asked.

"Yeah, my place is too far anyway." Tanjirou said.

"Okay then." Zenitsu walked off and Tanjirou followed. Tanjirou eyed his long hair from behind, it looked soft and silky. He grabbed his ponytail.

"Ow- HEY!" He looked back at Tanjirou, who was still looking at his hair.

"Your hair is really pretty you know." Tanjirou said.

"Yeah but do you have to pull it?" He questioned.

"Oh sorry, couldn't help myself, it looked soft." He let go. Zenitsu sighed.

"Let's go..." He walked to a small room.

"Make yourself at home." He said and walked away.

"Wow, that's all." Tanjirou said, he hopped on the small bed, it had Zenitsus scent all over it. Does he sleep in this bed?

Tanjirou walked out the room to find Zenitsu, he wanted to know where the kitchen was so he could get a glass. He followed his scent to a small closet. He opened the door.

Zenitsu was sweeping what little dust that was on the floor.

"Your still cleaning? This place is spotless as it is!" He said and walked in. Zenitsu ignored him and kept sweeping.

"Can I help then? It was a long day for the both of us you shouldn't be doing all this by yourself." He said. Zenitsu sighed.

"Fine, stay put I'll be back." He said and closed the door as he walked out.