👿Red Haired Demon!👿

Demon!Tanjirou×Zenitsu
AU where Zenitsu, Inosuke and Tanjirou never met, but Tanjirou became a demon the day his family died.

Zenitsu POV

I hate going on missions, especially solo ones they just increase he risk of my brain getting sucked out through my ears.

And the cherry on top is that the demon I'm looking for is supposed to be super strong. So that makes things clear, I'm dead. A dead man, nice knowing you, Inosuke, Kanao, everyone.

I'll be in a demons stomach before they even noticed I didn't get back yet. Goodbye cruel world, as I always was, a coward.

I heard a stick crack from not to far away.

"AHHHHHHHHGGG IT'S A DEMON! IT'S A BLOOD THIRSTY DEMON THAT'S GONNA EAT OUT MY BRAIN. GAAAH"

I stopped screaming when I noticed there was nothing there. I took a deep breath and walked through the forest. The trees were so big, and it was very pretty that night, and the moon's light shone down upon the plants.

Making everything look more gorgeous, so gorgeous in fact that it almost made me forget the fact that I was going to die any second now.

Then out of nowhere I heard a horrifying sound. Is it a demon. I grabbed my sword while shivering.

"W-who's there." I tripped over my words because of the fear.

Next thing I knew I was on the ground below a demon, it's hands grabbing both my wrist. It had redish hair, a scar on its head but spread to the different corners of his head. glowing red eyes and it's most noticeable feater, 1 horn on the left side of it's head.

It brought its face closer to mine, I moved my head to the side but my eyes still fixated on it. It made it's way to my neck and sniffed it.

"W-what a-are you doing." I asked terrified.

"Your scent." It mumbled, I was too afraid to ask what it was saying. He tightened his grip on my wrist, I grunted in pain.

"You smell like heaven." They smiled. What the- I know he was a demon but you need to be the whole different level to be this insane. His facial expression was crazy too and he was breathing like he ran a whole mile!

"G-get off me please-" Part of me though this demon wouldn't hurt me.

"What's your name sweetie?" He asked, sweetie? Just because he got a whiff of me he thinks were in some sort of relationship, FUCK. THAT.

He shot me a glare.

"Z-Zenitsu Agatsuma!" I cried out.

"Such a cute name, fitting for a cute person."

Nuh uh! I'm not ready for this! Although, dying would be worse than this.

"I'm Tanjirou."

"What's the point of telling me your name...." I mumbled.

"Why? I'll tell you why, cause it's the name your gonna moan."

"Wha-" He moved in for a passionate kiss, demanding entrance but I didn't let him. But when he stared into my eyes I did what he wanted, it must be his blood demon art.

He managed to get both my hands into one of his and he rubbed my thigh, digging small holes in my uniform.

He broke the long kiss so I could have time to catch my breath.

Once I breathed in enough air I lashed out on him, I didn't even know what I was saying by now.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU CRAZY BASTARD?! YOU THINK YOU CAN STEAL MY FIRST KISS BECAUSE YOU GOT A WHIFF OF MY SCENT?!?! WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU HARD-HEAD-"

He grabbed my mouth to shut me up.

"Be quiet , I'm the one who makes the rules around here, you happened to stumble into my domain and I happened to take a liking to you, I would've killed you on the spot, who knows I might change my mind." Tanjirou grinned.

To scared to reply, I layed as still as a tree. Silently praying he wouldn't snatch my life away. If I'm really being honest, this demon was, kind of hot---

I kinda wouldn't mind doing "it" with him.

He smiled with closed eyes.

"Good boy." He licked and bit my ear, glancing towards me expecting a reaction. Of course he got the one he was expecting. An adorable moaning blonde.

Tanjirou bit into his shoulder, drawing what seemed to be blood, Zenitsu expected him to continue but he didn't, Instead he drew himself away from the flesh and naturally started salivating.

"U-uh, Mr. Tanjirou?" Zenitsu asked, he slammed one hand on the ground next to Zenitsu's face, he only dodged by at least a centimeter.

Tanjirou resisted in trying to bite him, he almost did but bit his own wrist instead to stop himself. Zenitsu gasped in fear, holding both hands on his chest, shedding tears.

"P-please stop." Zenitsu said in an attempt to get him to calm down, but it didn't work. Zenitsu pulled him close, embracing him in his arms, giving him a warm huggie wuggie.

I didn't know this demon but for some reason I'm not scared anymore.

He bit into my shoulder again. I reassured that it would be alright.

I felt like I knew him for an entire year now. How strange...

He loosened up, calming down a bit. He let go of my shoulder eventually, I put my hand on the spot he bit, wincing in pain. Lots of blood dripped out.

"S-sorry I-"

"It's Okay I... I'm just a bit....just a bit.... di..zzy." I said and closed my eyes.

I fell to the floor.
_____________________________________________

Yeah Idk what to do with this now so Imma put this on a cliffhanger for now, I made this shit up on the spot I kid you not- Welp-

Felt cute, might change the title later, idk tho....
Word count- 982