🎤Sensitive Idol?🎤

Request by:@BTSJikookandVmin

~

Tanjirou watched the group of idols preform on stage, weren't they magnificent!? They were the best in all of Japan!

Our friend Tanjirou here actually had a crush on one of them, and no. It wasn't a "Omg! They're so cute I think I'm in love!" Kind of crush. It was genuine.

He was their biggest fan and everyone knew, hell, he was the first to buy all his merch, his room was painted yellow, even his bedsheets was his theme!

~

"Thanks for listening to us! Thank you so much for your time! We are grateful to each and everyone of you. so now, we'll be doing a Q and A, ask them now or next concert."

Sabit waved his hand through the air and said, he was their lead singer, Tanjirou desperately wanted to ask but he was far to shy and wasn't prepared in the slightest.

He glanced at his "idol crush." Agatsuma Zenitsu. He was just perfect. Zenitsu was also a singer.

A random person shot their hand up the quickest.

"Yes! You in the back!" Sabito said.

"Is it really true, that Zenitsu has sensitive ears?!" They shouted. Zenitsu was stunned, what an odd question, but it was true.

"Well Zenitsu?" Sabito and everyone else turned to him,Inosuke hiding his laughter with a wide grin. He covered one ear with both hands, he averted his eyes from the crowd and blushed slightly.

He nodded. The crowd went crazy! Screaming and cheering, and if you listen closely you could hear Tanjirou crying tears of joy.

"Alright, alright. Settle down everyone." The lead singer said.

"Anymore questions?" Asked Sabito again.

~

"AHAHAHAHA, MONITSU HAD TO REVEAL HIS BIGGEST SECRET AHAHA-"

"OH SHUT UP YOU TALKING PIG!" Zenitsu yelled flushed.

"How did they even find out anyways...." Zenitsu mumbled.

"Yeah...how.. I wonder..." Shinobu said glacing at Mitsuri and grinned. Truth is they worked together to reveal the big secret.

"SO IT WAS YOU!!" Zenitsu yelled. He suspected the two, how sneaky!

"Too late what's done has been done." Shinobu shrugged.

"Yep, cats out of the bag Zenitsu." Says Giyuu.

"Some friends you are"  Zenitsu thought.

"Hey Zenitsu? Yeah don't be mad please because I sighned you up for a private meeting with a fan." Muichiro said

"YOU WHAT?!" Zenitsu screamed.

"I COULDN'T SAY NO!" Muichiro excused himself out of the room.

"Worst.day.ever." Zenitsu mumbled

~

Tanjirou POV

Best.Day.Ever!

I can't believe I'm gonna see Zenitsu in private! Am I dreaming!? Please say I'm not! If I am I'll just die!

I pinched my cheek, thank goodness I am awake!

I rushed to the closet, what to wear?! This looks great! I threw my clothes to the side and plopped on my bed, I need to look my finest for tomorrow.

"I can't sleep!" I fell off my bed.