🖤Succubus🖤

(I just realized I can unpublish lmao I didn't know I could do that)

(So um, I searched a few things up and it didn't have what I wanted to put in this chapter so imma make some shit up is that alright with you guys? Oh? It is? Okay if you says so.)

_________________♡

"So uh, what brings you here?" Tanjirou asks with concern written across his face.

"I, am Zenutsu Agatsuma, and I am a Succubus! I want to take your soul." For some reason this succubus thing seemed very confident, even though it wasn't doing it's job correctly.

____________few minutes earlier_____♡

Tanjirou was sitting on his bed, minding his own buissnus reading a book. After a long day of school he decided to read a book before going to bed.

"What'ya got there?" Said an unfamiliar voice.

"Oh it's just a- wait a minute." Tanjirou turned to look beside him.

He flinched and scurried away, he hit his back on the wall, , but what was really strange was that that demon did too. It scared him so why is it so afraid ?

That's what brings us to the present, this "succubus" thing appeared out of thin air.

"You're not doing your job right." Tanjirou mentioned.

He thought the succubus was fully aware of it's actions, but after Tanjirou informed him he freaked out.

"What really!? You mean I've been doing it wrong this whole time!!! This is bad this is bad this is really bad!" He screamed and cried like a baby, it was kind of pathetic.

"What do I do-" Tanjirou covered his mouth.

"Shhh, you'll make up my family."

"They can't hear me."

"Huh?"

"Only you can hear me, oh by the way that reminds me, what's your name?" Asked Zenitsu.

"Oh Me? I'm Tanjirou-"

"Okay Tanjirou please help me! I dunno what to do anymore please tell me how!" He latched onto Tanjirou.

"Aren't I the guy your supposed to seduce?" He pulled Zenitsu off him.

"I'm supposed to seduce?" He asked, like he was oblivious to the rules of his own job.

"Uh, yeah, that's what succubus do, right?"

"What I didn't even know!" He yelled out.

Tanjirou just wanted to face palm right now. But he didn't, if you don't have anything nice to say or do just don't do it.

"The thing is I don't know how to seduce, can you teach me."

"Are you seriously saying you don't know a thing about your own job?" Tanjirou asked.

"More or less, yes. But seriously please help!" Zenitsu whined.

"Uh sure." And now Tanjirou got himself into the weirdest situation in his life.

______♡

"I don't know much about this stuff, but if you really wanna seduce someone you gotta act...what's the word..." Tanjirou says.

"Uh....sexy?" Tanjirou says hesitantly.

"Okay and how do I do that?" Zenitsu tilts his head.

"Well....uh...." Tanjirou struggles to think of ways, because he hasn't payed much attention to this topic since middle school.