👻Halloween👻

(Saving this for Halloween, made on August 19 2020.) Hehe I'm back at Halloween.

(This is the REAL, last part, so only real words.)

♡Pumpkin spirit Zenitsu × Werewolf Tanjirou♡

It was a cold foggy night. Usually when children go out asking for candy and stuff, if Tanjirou remembers correctly, "they'd say trick or treat." To get the sweet thing they wanted.

Tanjirou wanted to go trick or treating too.

But as a natural born werewolf, it was hard not wierding people out, because he has trouble understanding the human feelings and actions.

So whenever he got treats he would roll around on the ground like a dog,and stick his tounge out.

He noticed how strange he was being, so he payed attention to the younger kids and saw how they did it.

"Trick or treat!" They laughed.

Tanjirou found it weird. They didn't roll around on the ground or beg for it, humans are weird, for sure.

Even so, if he wanted the goods he needed to act like these weirdos.

×KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK×

Tanjirou banged his fist on the door, waiting patiently for a response.

"Why hello there cute boy. What are you for halloween" Says a young woman as she knelt down.

"Trick or treat!"

He held out his bowl expecting some kind of treat, since he only got about 2 or 3, maybe 4. He can't remember.

"Oh then perhaps I should guess what you are." She chuckled.

This lady seemed really dumb, not knowing what he was at first glance, but Tanjirous mom said if he had nothing nice to say then he shouldn't say it.

"Lion?" Would this dumb lady just give him the weed- candy already?

"Trick or treat!" Tanjirou kept replying with that until she got it right.

"Ah what about a werewolf?" She laughs.

"Yes now trick or treat." Tanjirou smiles.

"Ah guess I shouldn't keep you waiting any longer." She giggles and gets up. She reached into a bowl and got a chocolate bar.

She dropped it into his little basket and waved goodbye. Tanjirou smiles and thanked her, then ran off.

Tanjirou kept doing the same thing until he had atleast 20, his first trick or treating session was a success!

He ran out of that weird human village and into the forest.

"Pumpkin boy, pumpkin boy!" He yelled out, pumpkin boy was a little blonde pumpkin spirit Tanjirou met in the forest before.

He was alone, crying and afraid, Tanjirou couldn't help but pity him.

Well, he went on his mini trip to the human village because of him. He was so cute when he smiled he couldn't just let him cry forever.

The deeper Tanjirou went the stronger the scent got (I know what your thinking and STOP) Yep, pumpkin boy was very close.

Sooner or later the pumpkin boy wasn't that far from Tanjirou, he was standing next to a really big tree.

"Pumpkin boy!" Tanjirou yelled and took a running start.

When the pumpkin boy noticed he began to cry and clutch his head.