👿Red haired demon! II👿

"ART ABOVE IS NOT MINE"

"Zenitsu..." Tanjirou said while carrying unconscious body.

"Your coming with me..."

~
Zenitsu flickered his eyelashes, he looked around what appeared to be a cave, it took some time for his vision to adjust. Then he was certain it was a cave.

"What...." Zenitsu mumbled to himself

"Oh your awake! Great, if you died that would have been oh so upsetting." Tanjirou said with a smile. Zenitsu flinched, he had his sword with him but it was shattered to pieces, it'd be no help.

"Your not thinking of killing me, right? Even after I saved you?"

Right after Zenitsu felt a sharp pain in his shoulder, it was bandaged, but why would this demon try to help him?...

"What do you want from me?" Zenitsu said sharpening his glare, but still sweating buckets, he heard this terrifying yet sweet sound from him.

"..."

Tanjirou didn't awnser, he stood up and walked towards him, he then grabbed the collar of his shirt staring him dead in the eyes.

Zenitsu lost control of his body, he wanted to push the demon far away from him but he couldn't.

"Oh gosh please help..." Zenitsu thought trying to she'd tears, he thought the demon was gonna bite into his neck and kill him.

"Lay down." Said Tanjirou, and so he did, Zenitsu tried his hardest to rebel against this spell, but ultimately failed.

He layed down facing upwards, he thought this demon was gonna eat him alive, he closed his eyes accepting his fate.

Instead the demon put his face in his neck and licked it.

Zenitsu felt a shiver go down his spine.

"Hm? If you want we could stop, and continue tomorrow..." That last part was said in a lustful tone.

This demon didn't want to eat him, it wanted to F!CK him!

"I'll count your silence as a yes" Said the demon before attacking his neck again, but not biting like last time, but licking and sucking.

Zenitsu managed to gain control of his right arm, he used it to cover his mouth, giving in would be like saying goodbye to his dignity.

"What are you doing? Thats no fun..." He gripped Zenitsus wrist throwing them away from his mouth.

"Wai-"

"But you agreed, I sensed a great deal of pleasure. And don't think I didn't hear you whispering for more."

"What-" Zenitsu himself never remembered when he said that, but apparently he did.

"When I did this to you the other day you whispered it subconsciously." Said the demon pointing his finger in the air.

The other day? Zenitsu doesn't even remember meeting him before today. Soon enough he was able to gain full access to his body again.

He pushed him off.

"I- I don't know you! Leave me alone!!" Zenitsu screamed while shedding tears. He could hear the demons sound change from happiness to a mix of sadness and anger.

"Maybe this'll jog your memory."

The demon stared him into his eyes, suddenly everything came back in a flash.

Zenitsus face went a rosy colour.

"I...I..I-I d-did say that....didn't I?" Zenitsu said covering his face.

"Aww! Aren't you just adorable when your embarrassed."

Zenitsu turned his head in utter humiliation.

"Shut it..." He whispered, but the demon heard it loud and clear, he straightened his face.

"That's not very nice..." He said.

"Did I say that out loud!!!???" Zenitsu questioned.

"Turn around." Tanjirou said, half angry half calm.

Zenitsu did as he said and turned his whole body around.

"I'm really gonna get it now, huh?" Zenitsu thought to himself as he burried his head in his arms.

"Well, your not wrong." Said Tanjirou with a straight face, only paying attention to Zenitsus bottom half.

"C-can he... read my mind too!?" Zenitsu asked himself once more.

"Yes and no, just talk out loud from now on either way I would know." Tanjirou said taking off Zenitsus belt.

"Why are you unbuckling my belt...." Zenitsu asked, he's not gonna  do what he thinks he is...right?

"..." Tanjirou said nothing, he finished taking off Zenitsus pants.

immediately after he went to take off his own pants. Then smiled.

"Okay Zen~ This may hurt a bit, tell me when you can't handle it, kay?"

When? DOES THAT MEAN NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY ITS STILL GONNA FEEL LIKE IM DYING INSIDE???

Tanjirou slowly pushed himself inside of Zenitsu, Zenitsu could feel the overwhelming pain from inside him.

"T-that really h-hurts you know..." Zenitsu cried.

"Oh darling, I'm so sorry about that, really. I'll go slow okay." He smiled. He pushed into him really slowly, so Zenitsu could experience less pain.

"Ah, Ta- ah." Zenitsu closed his eyes shut, he was confused, because it hurt so bad but felt to good. The pain was excruciating yet he still moaned out in pleasure.

Why?

"Your scent is so much sweeter when your like this." Tanjirou said with a lustful expression.

He placed his hand on Zenitsu stomach and thrusted faster and harder.

"Gah~! That's no fair, ah~" Zenitsu complained.

"Sorry dear I couldn't help myself." He said and thrusted faster.

"Ah~ P-please ah~" Zenitsu felt like his whole world was about to shatter, it felt like everything was spinning, he was getting dizzy. That's how good it felt.

Tanjirou bent down and licked his ear.

"Feels nice doesn't it?" Asked Tanjirou with a wide grin, Zenitsu couldn't bring himself to say anything.

Eventually Tanjirou hit the spot where he felt the most.

"Tanjirou wait!" Zenitsu said and Tanjirou stopped.

"What is it?"

"That spot, can you hit it again please." Zenitsu asked.

"Anything for you." He smiled.
~
"A-again~ There! Ah~" Zenitsu begged.

"Zenitsu, I'm gonna-"

Tanjirou was cut off because he was kissed by Zenitsu. Tanjirou thrusted into him one last time before letting go.

Zenitsu broke the kiss and smiled at Tanjirou, Tanjirou smiled back and licked his neck.

"Ngh- thats enough for now." Said Zenitsu.

"Alright fine." Tanjirou said and pulled out of him.

"Go to bed now, darling." He smiled and Zenitsu fell asleep.

______________________________

Konichiwa.

Ara ara,sayonara.

Word count-1028 words