🍉Watermelon🍉

Hey can you watch that video when your sad? It's not a question it's an order.

I was gonna name it Dirty but that way W A Y to kinky lol.

________________

Tanjirou and friends were sitting in the sun on a hot day. Sleeves rolled up and feet dipped in cold water, but most importantly they were snacking on almost everyone's favourite red watery snack.

Watermelons! It was Genyas choice.

Though Tanjirou didn't even do so much as nibble on his watermelon yet. He had his eyes on something else. Another snack that he'd love to eat.

Genya noticed and confronted him.

"Hey Tanjirou, you haven't touched your watermelon yet, if you don't like it we could give it to Inosuke, he doesn't seem to be full..." Genyas suggested whispering the last one.

"Huh!? Oh sorry I was zoning out for a second." He said and proceeded to bite the watermelon.

"Ah-" They heard, it seemed Zenitsus watermelon dripped all over him.

"Oh, you okay?"

"Mhm I guess..."

"I'm gonna attracts flies...." He thought.

"You've been looking at him the entire time Tanjirou, do you want his-"

"No it's okay!" Tanjirou said and cut off Genya, he really hated to do that but what Genya said was really embarrasin-

"As I was saying! Do you want his watermelon or something?"

"H-huh, no o-of course n-not I just-"

"Oh so you want him, in particular!"

"I- I uh-!"

"Then what do you want!?" Said Genya.

In truth Tanjirou has no idea, he wants Zenitsu all to himself but would Zenitsu want him? Isn't it best to not make a move.

"What are you guys talking about." Zenitsu asked, he didn't listen because he was paying attention to the delicious watermelons he was eating.

"Nothing special!" Genya said to cover Tanjirou.

"Oh, well do you guys have a cloth? I need to wash up." He asked

"Nope sorry, you can go inside and wash up there."

"Okay thanks." He said and walked into the estate behind us.

I sighed and stood up.

"I'll be back." I said.

"The fuck is Monjirou doing?" Asked Inosuke.

"No clue." Said Genya.

Zenitsu POV

I walked over and found a a piece of cloth beside a bucket, I filled the bucket with water and sat on my legs, then proceeded to wipe the spots of my skin that were touched with watermelon.

As I was finishing something grabbed my waist. I turned around.

"Oh Tanjirou, what are you doing?" I asked him.

He pulled me closer to him and brought his head close to the nape of my neck, I could feel him breathing hot air on my neck.

"W-What do you need?" I asked again.

"Zenitsu I.." He finally opened his mouth to speak.

"I need you..."

He said and licked my nape. I dropped the piece of cloth back inside the bucket and shivered.