🍶Aphrodisiac🍶

Aphrodisiac- A substance that increases sexual desire, sexual pleasure, or sexual behavior. (Yes, I searched it on Google.)
________________________♡

For some unknown reason, Tanjirou and Zenitsu found themselves in a small room, infront of a table filled with small bottles. They both had no idea what was inside of them.

"Look Tanjirou, there's a note." Zenitsu picked up a small letter and read it aloud.

"In order to leave the room, you must drink each bottle, refrain from leaving even one full." He read. Tanjirou glanced over to see for himself.

"Easy enough." Zenitsu went to grab one of the bottles.

"W-wait, there might be something dangerous inside there, like poison! Be carerul!" Says Tanjirou.

"Well do you smell poison?" Zenitsu asked.

"No."

"Then it's harmless, let's just get out of here it's creeping me out." Zenitsu chugged the bottle in quick second.

"There, not so bad right?" Zenitsu put the bottle aside then continued with the rest, Tanjirou watched with an uneasy feeling.

~♡

Zenitsu was now on 10/20 bottles. He was no longer able to stand, his breathing was uneven and his face was red, was it sake?

Zenitsu tried standing up, but to no use.

"Hey hey, don't move, you might hurt yourself, I'll drink the rest." Tanjirou smiled.

"B-but Tanj-jirou...wh-what if it d-does the sa-same thing t-to you?" Zenitsu used his little bit of energy he had left to grab Tanjirous Haori.

But Tanjirou just smiled and walked towards the bottles. Zenitsu rested himself against the wall. It was no use, useless useless useless useless useless! His body was getting worse.

"C-come back-" He reached his hand out, but it fell back down.

"Tanjirou I need- I n-need. Ah~" He let out a soft moan.

~♡

Tanjirou took a sip of the third cup, he began to feel lightheaded.

"Yeah I know for sure now, i-it's not sake, it's a-aphrodisiac." He began to pant, but he pushed through and drank them all.

Tanjirou barely had the strength to stand, he was kneeling on one leg, but by some miracle Zenitsu stood up on two feet, he began to walk towards Tanjirou, tripping slightly as he went.

"Z-Zenitsu I- I told you not to w-walk, you'll f-fall." Tanjirou too began walking, so if Zenitsu fell he'd catch him.

Just as they reached each other Zenitsu wrapped his arms around his neck and fell to the ground. Holding Tanjirous head close to his chest.

"Zenitsu-"

"I w-want yo-you to do i-it, please." Zenitsu begged him, Tanjirou got up just a bit, now he was looking down at Zenitsu.

"Do what?"

"D-Dont play dumb! You k-know exactly what I wa-want!" He said.

"I-I really don't." Tanjirou replied.

(YALL IMMA DO IT I SWEAR)

"I want you to.... I want I-I, FUCK ME!"

( LMFAO)

Tanjirou smiles.

"Now was that so hard?" He says.

"Y-yes." Zenitsu pouted.

"Pfft." Tanjirou chuckles then leans in for a kiss.

___________________~♡

"A-aah, mm."

Tanjirou thrust and grunts while Zenitsu moaned out loudly. Zenitsu, who's hand was formerly in a fist was now open, he wanted to grab onto something so bad, Tanjirou noticed this,  so he held his hand tightly before finishing.

"Hnm~ ah~"  Zenitsu moans and throws his head to the side. Tanjirou pulls out, but there was one problem.

He was still horni.

"Zenitsu."

"Hm?"

"Are you tired.

"Yesn't."

"Huh-"

"I still horni but I'm tired." 

"I see."

Tanjirou spread open his legs, and look at his pen15.

"Tanjirou?"

Tanjirou was going to wrap his mouth around it but Zenitsu pushed his face away.

"I-I you don't like it? sorry!"

"It's not that just warn me first dumbass!" He says, well looks like all his energy is back.

"Y'know, Zenitsu....that's not a very nice word."

"Um-"

"And when you pushed my face away, it really hurt me, mentally." Tanjirou continues to speak. Zenitsu, who was looking up at Tanjirou was still confused.

Tanjirou grabbed his leg then turned him over so he was on all fours now.

"Wait wait what!"

"Hm?" Tanjirou says.

"Warn me first damnit!"

"Okay, I'm putting it in now." He says and, does what he said he was going to do...

"AH!" Zenitsu moves his face close to the floor.

"Ah- I'm sorry, I'll be more gentle next time, promise." Tanjirou smiles.

"You damn liar." Zenitsu says, Tanjirou gives him a gentle smile before thrusting again.

"What was that? Liar? Me?" Said Tanjirou.

Zenitsu couldn't find the energy to talk back anymore.

"Ngh- ah." Tanjirou moans and begins speeding up.

He closed his eyes shut then finished the end LMAO.

_________________♡

Zenitsu turned around to face Tanjirou, a drop of blood hit his skin.

"Tanjirou!"

"Sorry sorry, my fault." He held his nose so it wouldn't bleed anymore.

"I should've known, pervert."

"I'm not!"

_________________♡ {few minutes later}

"Oh yeah I forgot, the door opened."

"Zenitsu." He says.

"The doors open now, we can leave." Said Tanjirou while poking the blonde.

"He's sleeping, awe, sleeping beauty!" He laughs.

_____________________♡

Okay, I got a gift for y'alls.

OUR BITCH IS BACK.

Not like you need them but.....

They still a baddie

Word count- 880