✊🏾JOOOOJOOO✊🏾

ariellachan_desu

ariellachan_desu

Okay. Here we fucking go. (Note: I had to make it as normal as I could and that was hard. Sorry if it's not who your liking lol I sound like a robot. Hope this makes you feel better Yuh. Ughugh and sorry if I disturbed you.)
♡______________________♡

"A-ah." Zenitsu clasped his hand over his mouth as Tanjirou sucked the wiwipicklespazzer2000.

"T-Tanjirou y-you- w-wait." The poor boy let out a moan.

Zenitsu closed his eyes, getting ready to release the pp juice (💀 Gomen) but Tanjirou stopped.

Tanjirou rubbed the saliva off his mouth and Zenitsu turned around, he rested his head and hands on the wall and sighed, he tried to take a small breather.

But Tanjirou grabbed his wrist and got reaaaaaallly close to his head.

"Zenitsu, you don't mind if I-"

"Nuh-uh not at all!"

"Well that was quick." Tanjirou chuckled.

"I know I know just get it over with!" Zenitsu huffed impatiently.

"Alrighty." Tanjirou pushed his wiwipp inside Zenitsu, Zenitsu let out a loud moan, while Tanjirou panted. He began thrusting, fast as he could.

(Plz no flag me wattpeed they only hugging, just a tight hug so plz no flag me)

Zenitsu scratched the wall and covered his mouth.

Tanjirou lent in close to his nape and licked it. Zenitsu shut his eyes, He let out a semi-loud moan.

"T-Tanjirou?-"

"Mhm?"

"C-can you lo-loosen up a bit?"

"Can't, I'm stuck with you."

"H-huh!?" Zenitsu looked back at him.

"What I mean is that, I can't bring myself to let go of you, not when your so soft and smooth."

(I struggled writing that sentence Istg.)

"Um." Zenitsu blushed a little.

"What's wrong?" Tanjirou thrusted again and again.

"Ah! Mhn~ n-nothing." He covered his mouth with his wrist.

"Suuure." Tanjirou squeezed his nipple-

"Ngh-" Zenitsu let a line of saliva exit his mouth. Zenitsu huffed and puffed, he took deep breaths.

"Are you tired already?" Tanjirou narrowed his eyes.

"N-No I-"

(From this point on...I WILL ONLY USE REAL WORDS 😼)

"It's okay it's okay." Tanjirou grabbed his (deep breath) cock.

"Wha- Tanjirou- wai- a-ah!" Tanjirou rubbed it.

"I'll handle this part." Tanjirou massaged his penis while continuing to thrust.

"Ah! Tanj- ngh~" Zenitsu moaned out.

"Tanjirou I can't- I can't hold it!"

"Ngh~" Tanjirou..Tanjirou...makkwwksk Tanjirou came inside Zenitsu and Zenitsu did on the wall.

Tanjirou pulled out, then buckled his pants again.

"Are you..Are you okay?" He asked.

"Mhm." Zenitsu nodded, half asleep.

"Don't sleep here."

"Mnm." Zenitsu shook his head slightly. Tanjirou sighed and frowned.

"You want me to carry you?" He asked, Zenitsu turned to him and opened his arms.

"Fine I'll carry you-" Zenitsu wrapped his arms around his neck and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"Put your pants back on please." Tanjirou asked politely.

"Mnm, you do it."

"You're like a baby." Tanjirou chuckled, Zenitsu laughed a bit. He yawned and dozed off.

"I said you can't sleep here." Ah but it was already too late, he was too far gone, Tanjirou put him on his back, piggyback hehe, then walked away.

_________________♡

I am deceased.

Word count- 540 words