🔞Heated session during cleaning hours🔞

(If you wanna talk about the video then talk about it here lolol)

Murata POV

I walked into the gym, it was spotless, this is a miracal considering the mess it was a few hours ago. Oh yeah that reminds me, I came to pick up Zenitsu he was supposed to be here cleaning up,

but he was nowhere to be seen, did he ditch? Nah Tomioka would murder his ass if he did that. Maybe he already finished. It's the only logical conclusion. We both promised to meet up at this hour anyways

Oh that's right, I should check the storage room.

I made my way to the door at the back of the gym, but before I got there Tanjirou came out, he noticed, smiled and waved before walking out the gym.

I waved back. I continued my journey to the storage room, when I opened my door again I saw what seemed to be a blonde boy on the floor.

"ZENITSU!" I ran towards him, he looked warned out, his face was red but he had no fever, his lips were swollen, his shirt was unbuttoned, he was breathing heavily, saliva coming from the corner of his mouth and it looked as if walking would be a chore for him.

Surely he wasn't dead right!? Well he's breathing so, I guess not. But his eyes were closed shut.

"Zenitsu speak to me, are you alright!?" I screamed.

"M-Murata?" He spoke, I worried that he was knocked unconscious.

"W-what happened here?" I asked frightened, was it a monster, it was a monster wasn't it, it was a big scary mon-

Wait, Tanjirou was here right? He should know what happened!

"W-well, I was cleaning and, everything was a blur after."

"Oh, I'll carry you so-"

"No I-I can walk." Zenitsu said, he stood up and fell into my arms almost immediatly, now he was out cold, sleeping like a baby.

"Guess I have to carry you then" I thought, I was about to pick him up but the door opened behind us...

2 HOURS EARLIER

Zenitsu and Tanjirou were assigned to clean the gym by themselves, all by themselves! Cleaning the entire gym is as hard as it sounds.

But all was well, they managed to get everything done. Wiping the floor was even more of a pain in the ass but what's done is done.

"Zenitsu, let's clean the storage room now." Tanjirou smiled.

Just when Zenitsu thought they were finished. He dragged his body to the storage room, well, more like Tanjirou dragged him.

"Ok I'll get the sweeping done, you can arrange the balls." Tanjirou said.

"Whatever." Zenitsu yawned.

Zenitsu went around picking up all the balls, and throwing them in a basket.

"What do you find so fun about this anyways." Zenitsu groaned.

"I like helping others." Tanjirou replied in a simple tone.

"But why the storage room? Its always dirty anyways, nobody cleans it." Zenitsu commented while picking up another ball.

"That's persisly why we're cleaning it." Tanjirou smiled again.

"This is stupid" Zenitsu pouted.

Zenitsu noticed another ball behind a counter, He leaned over to get it, but couldn't reach.

"Hey Tanjirou, can I get some help please?"