🐾Omegaverse🐾

See that video up there? Its the first Synji video I've ever watched! If you want to watch it
WATCH WITH HEADPHONES I REPEAT WATCH WITH HEADPHONES, I DONT WANNA GET ANYONE IN TROUBLE LOLOL. Btw don't watch near family members either-

I don't know much about Omegaverses so bear with me😳

Yeah so I just searched some shit up so can someone tell me what it means cause I don't have a single danm clue. I've only read some fanfics about it
__________________________

Zenitsu, as an omega, has to bear with being one, it's so annoying be the lowest ranking. Sometimes he envys Tanjirou and Inosuke for being alphas.

And you know what's most frustrating? Those damn heats! it burns like hell and He doesnt even have a partner to help him with them.

Zenitsu was walking around the butterfly estate, wishing he could be something better as always. He runs into Tanjirou who was sitting down looking at the sky.

"Hi Tanjirou." Zenitsu approached him. 

"Ah, Zenitsu, hello. Beautiful day am I right?" Tanjirou smiled

"Sure I guess you can say that." Zenitsu agreed.

"Oh Zenitsu, I've been meaning to ask if you wanted to go on my next mission with me!" Tanjirou said proudly, but Zenitsu wasn't having any of it.

"NO WAY! I'LL DIE THERE AND YOU KNOW IT! ARE YOU TRYING TO SEND ME TO AN EARLY GR-" Tanjirou grabbed both Zenitsu's cheeks squishing them. (Y'all for a second there cheeks auto-corrected into cheetos 😭.)

"You won't die Zenitsu! I'll be there to protect you till the bitter end, I promise!"

"Yeah right, you'll die trying."

"At least I'll die for you." Zenitsu's face heated up turning a bright pink.

"Actually, dying knowing that I saved your life wouldn't be so bad, because, I-"

"Ah there you guys are!" Aoi shouted.

"You're supposed to be at rehabilitation training!" Aoi put her hands on her hips. 

"Oh right I totally forgot, sorry Aoi." Tanjirou stood up and Zenitsu followed.

Zenitsu felt his hand start to burn a bit, he figured it was just the sunlight on his skin.

___________________________

During rehabilitation training, Tanjirou wasn't normal. He kept glancing at Zenitsu, who luckily had his head turned away. Whenever he looked at the blondie he would appear worried.

That caused him to keep losing to Kanao. Which was odd. When Kanao and Aoi asked him what was up, he would reply with.

"Oh I didn't get much sleep last night."

~~~~~~~~~
♡ On the mission♡

Tanjirou and Zenitsu were fighting a seemingly large demon, maybe 3 meters tall.

Zenitsu was going to swing his sword but all of a sudden he felt a sharp pain in his arm, and his whole body was burning hot.

"Youre shitting me! Right now!?" He dropped his sword and fell too the floor. He let himself she'd tears and mumble whimpers.

"Zenitsu!" Tanjirou ran towards him.

Tanjirou layed Zenitsu on his hand. He was burning hot and was breathing heavily and unevenly. Zenitsu ended up fainting on the spot, Tanjirou put him to the side on a tree and proceeded in fighting the 3 meter demon.