🗡Criminal🔫

"I heard that there's a new criminal on the lose! He just busted out of jail with his sister! They're starting off slow, like with small robberies and stuff."

"At least they aren't killing anyone..."

What? Did Zenitsu just hear that right? Criminal? A f!cking criminal? Oh gosh, he thinks he's gonna faint any second now.

~

While walking home with Genya, Zenitsu felt a slight chill go down his spine. He turned around and there were nothing but civilians.

"Seriously Zenitsu, it's all they talk about- are you okay?" Genya glanced towards Zenitsu who stopped in his tracks.

"Me fine, totally fine, nothing to see here." Zenitsu brushed it off.

"Well, as I was saying, both of those criminals sound super scary, but I heard the sister is cute."

Whilst hearing that Zenitsu calmed down immediately.

"A girl? I bet she is super cute in person, hehe." He poked his fingers together.

"Dude she's a criminal."

"Does it really matter when they're a cute girl." Zenitsu giggled while cupping his hands together.

"Are you kidding me?"

A boy with a black hoodie overheard the twos conversation, he was not pleased.

~

"Those boys were talking about you..." Said the boy with the black hood, he glanced over to the girl with a pink and black hood.

"Does really it matter anyways?" She said.

"No, but I just despise it when others talk about you that way, it makes me sick." He gritted his teeth.

"Well, I'm not bothered by it so you shouldn't be either." She said calmly. While the girl was more calm and docile, the boy got angry easier, though he was good at hiding it. Sometimes.

  " Seriously though Tanjirou, we shouldn't be causing a scene. We're wanted remember. We should just wait until the police have something bigger to take care of." She said, Tanjirou sighed.

"Fine, maybe your right Nezuko." Tanjirou looked at the clean shiny knife he held and looked at his reflection.

Then thought back, thought back to that blonde boy.

"It'll be such a waste to let a prime specimen like him just die like that..." He smiled.

"You're being gae again."

"I know."

~

"Is it really a good idea to be hanging out at a time like this?" Genya questioned

"Yeah were at that age, where we get out and do what we want!" Zenitsu smiled.

"Zenitsu."

"Hm?"

"You're playing on the swings."

"OH SHUT UP! IT'S NORMAL FOR TEENAGERS TO PLAY ON THE SWNGS!" He yelled.

"Zenitsu, Shhh. It's late remember."

"Hey hey, what are you two doing out here so late?" The both heard a voice that could scare the shit out of anyone.

"S-scary." Zenitsu whisered

"Thanks for the concern but we were just about to leave." Genya went to grab Zenitsus arm, which for some reason pissed that man the hell off.