😻Kitty😻

(If you want the picture you can have it. You don't have to ask lol.)👀
__________________________♡
"Hey Zenitsu-san!"

"Ah- Shinobu-chan! Hey!" He waved while giggling.

"Zenitsu, remember when you BROKE my vase, and ATE all the candy in the estate." She smiles, anger hidden deep inside her.

"C'mon I apologized for that already! Please don't bring it up anymore Shinobu-chan I beg you!" He screamed and wailed.

"Oh I wont, if you do one thing for me."

"What is it?" Zenitsu asked.

"Promise you'll do it first." She smiles.

"Alright, alright, I'll do whatever you want! Just don't talk about it anymore! It's embarrassing." He whined out, Shinobu smirked like a witch that was seconds away from cursing someone.

"Thank you so much, Zenitsu."

♡______________________♡

"SHINOBU-CHAN NO!"

Tanjirou and Inosuke heard distant screaming from outside the door they were in. They've decided to ignore it for the time being but the screams just keep getting louder and louder.

"C'mon Zenitsu~ You promised."

"NO NO I TAKE IT ALL BACK DONT MAKE ME GO IN THERE!" Now Inosuke and Tanjirou started to get more worried for their little crybaby of a friend.

"M-Monitsu sure is getting loud..."

"Y-yeah, let's just ignore it."

The door slammed open with so much force it almost broke.

"Get in now." Said a menacing voice as she kicked in a familiar blonde boy.

"Owwieee!" Zenitsu fell on his knees

"Shinobu-chan! This is too much! Wouldn't house-work do the trick! Please!" He begged her.

"House work is far from enough to satisfy me, it is. Humiliation." She smiled and slams the door shut. Leaving the three boys by themselves.

"This is horrible! Don't look at me guys please I beg you don't."

"Monitsus was. A girl?"

"NO ARE YOU STUPID!?"

"IF YOU'RE NOT THEN WHY ARE YOU WEARING CAT EARS AND A SKIRT!" Inosuke yelled.

"THIS WAS FORCED UPON ME YOU STUPID BOAR! ITS HUMILIATING!" He screamed and cried like there was no tomorrow.

"SHUT UP I KNOW IM RIGHT! I ALWAYS HAD A SNEAKING SUSPICION! IM TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT JONITSUS SECRET!" He ran out to spread the false news.

"GET BACK HERE!" Zenitsu ran to chase him but his arm got grabbed. He turned around.

"What's the problem?" Tanjirou yanked his arm and threw him on one of the recovery beds.

"OW! Well, that didn't hurt but what's your deal!"

Then all of a sudden! WAM! Surprise kiss.

Zenitsu broke it by throwing his head to the side, but Tanjirou grabbed him and then proceeded to kiss him again.

At this point Zenitsu could hardly breathe, so he yanked Tanjirous hair. Tanjirou let go and rubbed his poor head.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Zenitsu screams while lightly punching Tanjirou.

"Sorry sorry, please stop punching me now."

"Hmmph!" Zenitsu pouted and crossed his arms.

" (• ^• ' ) " (Dot eyed concerned Tanji.)

"( ' • ^•)" (Dot eyed angri Zeni.)

"Please don't be mad at me."

"Grr."

"Please?"

"G R R ."

"I get it, I get it." Tanjirou gives up.

"This is why you don't have a lover!" Zenitsu pointed at Tanjirou angrily.

"No it's because I want YOU to be my lover." Tanjirou whispers. While Zenitsu keeps ranting on and on about how he's single.

"Do you understand me- uh." Zenitsu looks down at Tanjirous pants with a red face.

"Did you..." He says but gets cut off.

"Yes maybe I did!" Tanjirou yells over him.

"Nasty ass bitch."
_________________________♡
×SORRY I HAD TOO.×
_________________________♡
"You seriously.... Im at a loss for words." He says.

"Sorry." Tanjirou says.

"I can't get rid of it now..." Tanjirou blushes. Zenitsu sighs and sits in a criss cross apple sauce.

"Do you need help?" He says.

"Yes please." Tanjirou replies.

"You could've just asked." He complains.

"I know." Tanjirou says.

Zenitsu begins to unbuckle his pants, Tanjirou averted his gaze away from Zenitsu.

"Zenitsu are you sure?" Tanjirou asked.

"Yeah, are you though?"

"Y-yes."

"Okay then."

Zenitsu wrapped his mouth around the, the...the the....the PENIS (I DID IT I DID IT OMG. IM LITERALLY SO PROUD OF MYSELF RN IM CRYING😭)

Then sucked.

"Ah-" Tanjirou gripped his hair harshly.

"Mhm." Zenitsu bobbed his head up and down.

"Zen-Zenitsu ah-" Tanjirou shut his eyes tight and moaned loudly.

"I'm gonna-" Zenitsu let go before Tanjirou finished okay the end were done here.

____________________♡

"Tanjirou why'd you have to grip my hair like that? My head hurts now." Zenitsu complains while rubbing his head.

"Sorry, and thanks for helping me." He said.

"Sure whatever, now hold these please I need to go." He took off the cat ears and threw it into Tanjirous hands.

"Go where?" Asked Tanjirou.

"To catch a certain boar." He ran out of the room as fast as he could, leaving Tanjirou alone with the cat ears he was given.

"If Shinobu sees him without these I doubt he'll get off easily." He says putting the cat ears aside.

_____________________________♡

I struggled so much while writing this I had to end it early. LMAO

Word count- 845 words.