35|| Cuddles and Crushes

“Can you come over?”

“Now? I don’t know, Lys. I have some stuff I gotta finish before Monday…”

I flopped onto my back and pouted. “Please, babe? I wanna cuddle.”

She paused for a second, then groaned. “You know I can’t resist that. Fine, I’m heading over now.” I grinned with victory.

“Hurry, I’m waiting for you… in bed… with just a shirt on, and only that,” I whispered towards the end, immensely enjoying teasing her.

I heard a sudden noise come from her end, followed by some shuffling sound. “Fuck, I’ll be there in eight- no, five minutes.” Then she hung up the phone.

Laughing to myself, I pushed myself up and leant my back against the headboard while I waited. And like Leah said, a couple of minutes later, I heard a car pull into our driveway. The doorbell rang and I heard someone get it, probably mom, and some talking ensued before quick footsteps thumped up the steps. My bedroom door flew open a few seconds later and there stood my girlfriend, panting slightly as her eyes focused on me.

“Fuck, Lys. You tease!” the dirty blonde groaned as she shut the door behind her. I couldn’t hold it in anymore and burst out laughing at the look of disappointment on her face when she spotted my clothed body.

“That was- so good.” I clutched my stomach as my laughs started to make it hurt. She rolled her eyes playfully before dropping her bag and locking the door. At that, my laughs stopped as I caught the lustful look in her gaze.

Leah approached the bed slowly with hips swaying side to side, almost like a predator stalking its prey. “Someone is in trouble…”

I gulped slightly. She looked so sexy right then. “Babe wait, I’m sorry. Please forgive me-”

My sentence was cut short by her fingers as she jumped on top of me and dug them into my sides. Instantly, giggles broke free from my lips while she relentlessly tickled me with a wide grin on her face. “You keep calling me the tease, so is this revenge?” she chuckled.

“N-no!” I giggled, quickly losing my breath as she continued her tickle assault. “Ack- stop babe! I can’t breathe!” The words were barely able to leave my mouth.

Finally, after a few seconds, she stopped, her lopsided smile taking over. “I can’t believe I fell for that.”

“I mean, it got you here. It’s all that matters,” I breathed out and shrugged with smugness.

She rolled her eyes - a warmer brown colour today. Then, those eyes suddenly had a mischievous spark as she moved her body up from lying on top and manoeuvred her legs to my sides, straddling my lap instead.

The sight in front of me was breathtakingly sexy, with her hair tousled from our previous struggle and one side of her loose button-up slowly slipping down her shoulder. I bit my lower lip as my mind wandered to the things that would happen next.

Leah licked her lips then leaned down and pressed her soft, plump lips against mine, moving them against my own gently. I reacted automatically, easily getting into a rhythm with her as my hands drifted to her waist to pull her closer.

As her hands dug into my brunette waves, she caught my lower lip between her teeth and pulled, causing a moan to leave my lips. My girl hummed in satisfaction at the sound and pulled away only a few inches from me. She propped her arms on each side of my head and looked at me with a subtle smirk. “You said you would be in your bed with only a shirt on. Let’s fix that, hm?”

Excitement coursed through my veins as I nodded in agreement. The seductive beauty slipped down my body and caught the hem of my shorts in her hands, teasing the tan skin there with wandering fingers. With a smirk on her lips, my girlfriend tugged the material down, along with my panties underneath.