BONUS - Quadruple Dates

A/N

You asked, and here I shall give. THE QUADRUPLE DATE! Gaaaaahh!!

A lot of people wanted to see this one, so I really had to write it. I did take a break from writing, so this update was later than planned, but oh man was the break nice. A lot of binge reading went on ('twas reading a really good web serial, literally couldn't stop), but I'm BACK! I've warmed back up my writing muscles with this chapter and I am rEaDy.

And oh, did I mention? This chapter is in Leah's pov ;)

Hope you enjoy this one! It's a biggie :)) 7,000 words long type of biggie oop-

__________________

Leah's POV

I took a bite out of the granola bar and slowly chewed as my eyes scanned across the pages laid out in front of me. The food was helping in waking me up, thankfully, because studying during spring break at seven in the morning wasn’t an easy or motivating task to do half asleep.

But I was still so tired. I wanted to push the papers away–no I couldn’t. The test was right after the break and with the next three days booked out for the date – Gia was adamant about this – there was nothing I could do but squeeze every last minute into studying before they arrived. I could bring my notes to this date and study when there’s ti–dang it, no again. Lyssa would take it away the second she saw it.

I sighed tiredly. I still hate this. Whoever said morning studying was better should suck a–

A ding from my phone sounded out in the quiet of the room and I was almost too glad to abandon my work, albeit with quite a lot of guilt.

Lyssathegf – We’re hereeeee

Letting out a breath of relief, I shoved the papers into a messy pile and grabbed my small duffle bag before exiting my room, a thrum of excitement coursing through me at the thought of the fun we’ll be having in this long, extended date.

Bouncing down the stairs, I closed the front door lightly and made my way to Gia’s white BMW idling in front of the house. A Katy Perry song was blasting out of the car – one of her old songs that always brought a hint of nostalgia along with it.

“Hey you,” Lyssa said the moment I opened the back door. She was trying to stifle a yawn but still offered me a soft smile. I felt my insides warm the instant I saw that smile of hers, a sort of reassuring comfort that swept over me without fail every time. I got into the car and softly pecked her lips, grinning slightly.

“Hey to you too.”

“Leah, dude, seat belt! Let’s go!” the redhead sitting in the driver’s seat yelled with both an air of command and enthusiasm as a buzzing energy vibrated off of her. I spotted Charles sitting next to her as he sent me a small smile of greeting, hair more ruffled than usual as his appearance screamed drowsy.

I harrumphed and reluctantly slid away from my girlfriend as I buckled up on the other side. Only then did Gia set off with an excited little squeal. I spotted Lys rolling her eyes amusedly.

“Where are the others?” I asked the driver as she sped along the empty streets of the early morning.

“Oh, they’re waiting at Zach’s house where we’ll meet up and go together.”

“To where…?”

Even now, none of us had a clue of where we’d be spending this date at or what we’d be doing, besides Gia, the mastermind of this whole thing. And Ashton, who apparently only knew because he was driving the other car.