Award Ceremony

Shehnaaz ready nii hoyi, chheti kr... after listening these words from shehbaaz mouth for the 50th time, shehnaaz gets frustrated. She asked Shehbaaz to leave the room otherwise she's gonna take more time..being an obedient brother he left the room by saying daffa hooo..

"Calm down Shehnaaz you can do it" saying these words to herself she was overcoming her nervousness. It's not the first award show she was attending but still she was feeling reckless.. the thought of him being there was sending chills down her spine..

It has been 5 years since they last spoke to each other.. Shehnaaz has done many Netflix series Nd Sidharth become a superstar.. Both of them were nominated, Sidharth for best male actor while Sana for female lead for web series.

"Beta, kaisi lag rhi hun?" Rita aunty asked Sidharth. " beautiful as always" Sid kissed her momma's forehead.

They were about to head outside for the car, when his niece called him to wait outside as she wanna go along with them

They were about to head outside for the car, when his niece called him to wait outside as she wanna go along with them.. Being overly excited for the show, she started watching the red carpet for the award ceremony on her iPad.

" so here comes the dabbang of our industry, Mr. Salman khan" anchor introduced salman khan. Both Rita aunty Nd niece (sry I don't know her name🤪) were enjoying the live but Sidharth was lost in the radio music.
" BB 13 queen Nd web series princess, Ms. Shehnaaz Kaur Gill", this name was enough for Sidharth to get attentive. He suddenly applied breaks. Niece switch off the iPad Nd Rita aunty got scared. Sid Tu theek hai? Rita aunty asked him thrice, but he became froze as ice.. he didn't respond, Rita aunty pat his shoulder Nd he was like theek hun maa.. Rita aunty asked him to go back home if he's not interested but he insisted on going.. even though not knowing what the future holds, he wanted to face her..