Rituals

He came closer making an eye contact with her..she tried to lower her eyes trying to avoid sharing any sort of glances...he lift her chin up..looking deep into her eyes..Nd muttered "beautiful"..he started caressing her cheeks and trails around her face..he cupped her face..

🧔🏻i don't know which good deed I've done in my life that To deserve you...but I promise to love you till my last breath.. to protect you till my heart's beating..to be always beside you till I die...
👩🏻(she held his hands) I love you so much and this so much is something I can never explain in words.. Tu mera sab kuch hai..I'm more lucky than you, to be able to share this life with you... I want to live till my last breath with you.. I want to cherish each moment we will spend together...

She hugged him tightly giving a small peck on his neck

She hugged him tightly giving a small peck on his neck..he move closer to her lips giving a passionate kiss..he could get a taste of sweet strawberry 🍓 their tongue followed each other's movement making them want for more..he started removing her jewelry without breaking the kiss..her hands started tracing his back..

he removed the blouse she was wearing..his kiss started making a way downwards covering each corner of her body.. she was feeling ticklish and hot at the same time..their was no piece of garments between them... their bodies were completely smitten with each other..his whole body weight was on Sana.. taking the lead he interlocked his hands with her...he gently kissed on his lips before making his way down..her whole body shivered with his each touch...he looked into her eyes before giving her the pain and pleasure she was looking for.. "do you trust me"... she blink her eyes giving him an assurance..by getting the green signal he made most of the moment.. she was moaning with all the sensual and erotic pleasure that she felt..
(That's the most I can write guys😅)

Both were tired after the first session of making love.. he spread his arm making a way for her wife to snuggle to him..they both cuddle each other under the starry roof covering with a blanket...

they both cuddle each other under the starry roof covering with a blanket