She's Mine

I felt numb, I didn't know how to react. B4 getting into relationship with Sana, I promised myself that I won't hold her back from succeeding in her career. What kaushal said is right but why does it feel so wrong. Even if I let her go, set her free from our relationship 5 years ago, I always felt that void in my life that no one ever have been able to filled.

I left Kaushal's house and had no clue where to go next. What if I haven't misunderstood anything that night? Would our life be any different? Would Shehnaaz have been successful in her career or not? All these thoughts were driving me nuts. I don't know who to confide in. All I know was I can't share it with anyone unless I know what to do next.

I went back home. I was a bit more quiet than usual. Maa would have easily noticed that. She came to me and asked if everything was fine. I just made an excuse of hangover and try to end the topic.

She sat next to me on the bed and start massaging my head

She sat next to me on the bed and start massaging my head. I put my head in her lap as this was the only place I can get peace at. I just started a random question without giving too much insight into the topic.
🧔🏻Maa if given an option.. what would you choose.. ur career or ur love
👵🏼what kind of question is that beta
🧔🏻just a lil curious.. now tell me.. what would you choose
👵🏼I'll choose my happiness
🧔🏻what kind of answer is that
👵🏼just like ur question
🧔🏻what kind of riddle is that
👵🏼it's not a riddle..my logic is very simple.. chose ur happiness first..why in the first place u have an option to choose from. When u can have both..love will support you in making ur career and ur career will reflect ur love life.. sometimes people get stuck on which option to chose but they forget they can have both.. it's us who have made these options to make our work easier or to blame others for our failure.. it's an escape plan to hide our insecurity..ur career and ur love both are related to ur happiness.. I would rather make my decision wisely and have both than blaming myself in future and regretting those decision..a lil bit of effort is all that requires..samjhe mere bacche
🧔🏻haan maa smjh gya.. thank you so much
👵🏼chl ab soja zyada mt soch.. good night
🧔🏻good night maa

It's so strange that without even knowing what the problem was she provided me the solution. Her loving spirit helped me finding my own. I owe you big one this time maa.

I have finally realized that letting her go was the biggest mistake of my life

I have finally realized that letting her go was the biggest mistake of my life. I shouldn't have led insecurities of mine overpower my love for her. I did a mistake 5 years ago and I can't repeat the same this time by keeping her in the dark. She also deserves to know the truth. I don't know what our future hold but all I know is She's Mine....
Ps: what would be Sana's reaction when she will find out the truth? What about Smita? He had already proposed her...how will the circumstance change in future.. for that stay tuned.. drop a like and leave a vote❤️🗳 ( and I saw your comments on the last ch.. I'm happy to receive the feedback and I will keep ur suggestions in mind)