Bhula Dunga 2

Today was the day of the shoot. I'll met her again. I don't know why I said those things yesterday..it was so sudden and out of the blue. Yes, I'm in relationship with someone and I know that person is my responsibility now, but what about this heart who still wants you..

The shoot went really good. Although we didn't interact off screen, but whenever the camera starts rolling, I didn't need to enact anything, it all comes naturally. Everybody applauded at the end of our shoot. There was an after party held by the crew. So we attended that.

When she entered the hall, I couldn't take my eyes of her. It's been so long that I have admired her beauty. If I need to describe her it would be simplicity at its best..

 If I need to describe her it would be simplicity at its best

She has changed so much in these past years. There were times when she used to be my moti, with fluffy cheeks, freckles on nose and those bunny teeth.. but now she has altered into a whole another Shehnaaz.. which I'm not used to..but I love her in all forms..As I was admiring her from a distance, somebody called me from behind and it was the person I was least expecting right now Smita...
👱🏻‍♀️Sidharth..
🧔🏻what are you doing here?
👱🏻‍♀️I thought I will give you a surprise..
🧔🏻I don't like these kind of surprises..

I saw Smita from a distance talking to Sidharth

I saw Smita from a distance talking to Sidharth..she was looking pretty in a black saree but not better than me.. but whatever.. let's grab a drink.. As I was going towards the bar zone... She approached me..
👱🏻‍♀️hey Shehnaaz, I think we haven't met b4.. I'm Sidharth's..
👩🏻Fiancé.. I know that.. I didn't knew we could invite our partners here or I shall have called Asim too.. excuse me..I'll catch you guys later..

Shehnaaz stormed off and went too the washroom.

One moment I think things can get better between us and another moment they get shattered. But it's not even his fault now.. I have distanced myself from him..I decided not to make him a part of my life.. then why do I feel sick to my stomach when I see that woman with her..As I was fighting with all these thoughts, a lady entered the washroom.. I stopped sobbing as I didn't want her to hear me..
Somebody on the phone 📱
👱🏻‍♀️See I told you.. it was the best thing to do.. I showed her place today
👩🏻( is it Smita.. is she talking about me)
👱🏻‍♀️you think I will let him go easily...you don't know how much effort I have put to get into relationship with him again..it wasn't easy to put all those misunderstandings between them..
👩🏻Wait.. what???

Ps: I'm sorry guys I haven't uploaded the past two days..these two days were difficult for me personally.. but I'll promise I'll not hang you in the middle.. another suspense is about to get revealed.. stay tuned.. drop a vote 🗳 and leave a comment ❤️