Expose..

How could someone be so cruel? How could she do that to us and that too just for the fame.. i wasn't served with a golden spoon either. I've earned what I've worked for. Just for money she had played with our feelings. I won't let you go easily. You have to pay the price for this.  You want the popularity, I'll give you one and trust me you won't be able to forget it.

I was scrolling through instagram, when I saw this news..Sidharth shukla getting engaged..

Sidharth shukla getting engaged

Well that's perfect. What better event I could have asked for.
Seeing his pics with her makes me realize what we have missed in 5 years. This could have been me and him if I hadn't doubt on him or if I've tried to clear our misunderstanding back then or what if I hadn't invited her to the birthday party. Could the situation have been any different? But what's done is done. I won't take the blame on me when I know who's the real culprit.

👩🏻Hello, ken
👨🏼‍🦰yo sana.. wassup
👩🏻can you give me Sidharth'a number..
👨🏼‍🦰umm.. is everything alright?
👩🏻yeah everything is absolutely fine.. I just heard about his engagement.. I wanted to congratulate him..
👨🏼‍🦰are you okay sweetie?
👩🏻arre baba khoon se likh kr dooo.. haha I'm good..just text me his number
👨🏼‍🦰ok if you say so
👩🏻chl bye
👨🏼‍🦰bye😐

He texted me Sid's number. It was late in the night. I called him.. I've already changed my number after that event so I wasn't sure if he would pick a call from an unknown number.
As bell rang for the first time, he picked up the cll immediately..
🧔🏻Shehnaaz..
👩🏻teko kaise pta..
🧔🏻kyuki tera number save hai..gadhi
👩🏻Tere paas mera number tha
🧔🏻hmm.. Tb se tha jb se tune change kiya tha
👩🏻kaise...
🧔🏻baby tune yeh poochne ke liye cll kiya
👩🏻(This word " baby", listening from his mouth, had the power to my melt my heart.. I get so soft on my knees)
🧔🏻hello.. Shehnaaz are you there.. hello
👩🏻hmm I'm listening
🧔🏻are you okay.. is everything alright..
👩🏻yup everything is right
🧔🏻there must be a special reason that you called me after so many years..
👩🏻oh I heard about your engagement..
🧔🏻soo..
👩🏻soo I wanted to congratulate you..
🧔🏻is that the reason why you called me?💔
👩🏻how could you do this with your friend Sidharth.. you yourself told me I'm your friend.. how could you not invite me to your engagement?

🧔🏻Shehnaaz don't do this.. Plz
👩🏻do what.. I'm just asking for an invitation..
🧔🏻will you be okay seeing me with someone else ..
👩🏻( no I won't) yes.. now stop with this drama.. just send me the invitation.. bye