Letting her Go

Well I have always outshone everyone whenever it comes to logic and a reasonable talk. And I apply it in my life too. More than emotionally I always try to think practically. Being in relation with Sana wasn't an easy decision for me. I do love her but my insecurity regarding age never got out of my way. I was a 39 years old man back then and she was just 25. It was just the start of her career and I didn't want to hold her back but I didn't want to loss her too. This was the first time I put my emotions first.

And I regret that decision. If I would have just let her go first, I didn't have to face this betrayal. Everything was going good in our relationship but this insecurity of mine never left me. That she might find somebody better, she might see me as a road blocker in her path or this feeling is just temporary for her and it might fade away with future.

These thoughts never left me

These thoughts never left me. Then about 5 years ago I met Smita again. It was good to see her. Whatever our past be but once, she was a good friend of mine. She asked to join her for a coffee to catch up about our past. I felt uneasy at first but there's was no reason for denying it as I have already moved on.
👱🏻‍♀️Shehnaaz kaisi hai
🧔🏻she's good
👱🏻‍♀️I never thought you will find a girl based on your temperament..
🧔🏻but I did and I'm happy about it
👱🏻‍♀️yeah I can see that
🧔🏻how's ur husband?
👱🏻‍♀️ummm.. he's fine.. I mean.... good
(She was taking long pauses b4 she could complete the sentence)
🧔🏻is everything okay?
👱🏻‍♀️yeah ... it is.. leave it..let's talk about your future plans

let's talk about your future plans

🧔🏻umm.. Smita I know we aren't close as we used to be.. but I still consider you to be a gr8 friend of mine
👱🏻‍♀️he didn't change at all.. after the birth of my daughter I thought he might have a change of heart but I was wrong this entire time.. his beating and physical abuse just becomes worse..I know I didn't do good to you but I still wanted to give him a second chance that time .. but I was wrong.. a monster like him can't change...
🧔🏻I'm really sorry to hear that..why don't you file a police complaint
👱🏻‍♀️I can't I don't want to loss my daughter.. he has many connections in this industry.. it's easy for him to put me on the road with nothing in hand..
Ps: so that's how they met 5 years ago..still a lot to discover.. have patience guys.. it will be worth the w8... drop a vote and leave a comment 🗳❤️