Reception Party twist

After performing the post marriage rituals, everyone was too tired. They decide to take a nap b4 preparing for tonight. Everyone went to their room to take some rest. Shehnaaz change into her pjs while Sid wore his fav grey shorts. They both laid on the bed, overlapping each other partly while playing with each other's fingers...

She took him in his embrace, trying to gently massage his face and hair and making him fall asleep like he's his little kid

She took him in his embrace, trying to gently massage his face and hair and making him fall asleep like he's his little kid..within minutes he fall asleep..she too took a nap to be more active for tonight's event...

It was 7 in the evening.. her team was already there.. she was still indecisive about the dress she has to wear..

👩🏻Sidharth konsa gown daalu.. yeh dekh..yeh red yaa yeh golden..
🧔🏻Zara dikha acche se...

Sana showed him both the gowns. After looking them for a while he chose the golden one. He asked for his outfit from Sana. The theme for the party was "your Shadow"... a dark theme with a deep meaning behind...They both wore a colour coordinated, appropriate to their theme dresses..

Shehnaaz was looking absolutely breathtaking in the golden gown with a diamond set, gifted by her mother in law

Shehnaaz was looking absolutely breathtaking in the golden gown with a diamond set, gifted by her mother in law. To complement her beauty..her husband dressed in a black and white suit..being his shadow.. his knight in shining armour...

The wedding planner did a gr8 job with the venue..they were so busy with all the other events that Sid and Sana didn't even check the arrangements for the reception but thankfully the team did a marvellous job..

they were so busy with all the other events that Sid and Sana didn't even check the arrangements for the reception but thankfully the team did a marvellous job

Everyone was enjoying the party...wishing the newly wed a happy and healthy life...when suddenly Kaushal entered in a panic...

👨🏽‍🦱😥Sid...
🧔🏻what happened Kaushal.. itna dara hua kyu lg rha..
👨🏽‍🦱umm.. there's something you need to know..
🧔🏻what?
👨🏽‍🦱umm.. actually the thing is...

Vikas intervene their conversation..

👨🏼‍🦰arre kaushal Tu yaha hai.. I was waiting for you..
🧔🏻vikas we were in middle of something.. he seems a bit off..
👨🏼‍🦰arre iska apni gf se jhagda hua hoga..
🧔🏻ok if that's the matter than You two enjoy the chat.. let me find my biwi then..

Sidharth left leaving the two gentlemen alone..

👨🏼‍🦰what do you think you were doing?
👨🏽‍🦱he needs to know b4 it's too late..
👨🏼‍🦰I know but not now.. look how happy they both look..
👨🏽‍🦱but it's all over the news right now..sooner or later he'll find it out.. it's better that he hear from us...
👨🏼‍🦰let's not discuss it right now.. I will talk to him after the party promise.. don't worry.. we are in it together... right?
👨🏽‍🦱yeah.. but both of their careers are on stake.. his opponents will get a upper hand to use this opportunity to destroy his image.. his career, might be his relation with her...I don't know what the future holds for them?

Ps: I know u all be giving me a lot of gaalis for another suspense... but as promise to the people who commented earlier, I didn't put any suspense in the marriage...it's after marriage 😅 suspense.. bear with me for another roller coaster 🎢 ride... drop a vote 🗳 and leave a comment ❤️