Fam calling

It was next morning.. while Shehnaaz was still fast asleep Sidharth woke up as he got a call from Shehbaaz

👦🏻 Sidharth..Shehnaaz Tere saath hai?
🧔🏻hmmm.. kya hua baaz sab theek hai?
👦🏻yaar vo dadi Ki tabiyat theek nai hai... unko hospital mein admit kiya hai...doctors keh rahe operation krege...
🧔🏻just follow his orders..hum abhi vapis aa rhe hai..
👦🏻yr bhai tention my lai.. mai hun yaha pr.. tum log abhi ek doosre ke saath time spend kro
🧔🏻uske liye saari umar hai.. nothing comes first when family is involved..
👦🏻chl theek hai par usko abhi mt btana kuch... vo Boht tention mein aa jayegi..
🧔🏻tu dhyaan rakh vaha par sbka.. mai usko sambhaal lunga.. be strong..
👦🏻chl bye...

Seeing her sleeping peacefully I didn't want to disturb her

Seeing her sleeping peacefully I didn't want to disturb her. I made all the arrangements for going back. It was gonna be one hell of a ride. The flights were booked, I finished all the packing. She woke up looking at me with all the confusion.

👩🏻Sidhaarth.. Tu kya kr rha hai?
🧔🏻baby we need to go back..
👩🏻go back...why??
🧔🏻There's some emergency back home...
👩🏻is everyone alright? Did something happened? Maa, papa, mom, baaz, are they okay?

She got out of bed and made her way to Sid who was avoiding her gaze. She hold his hands and looked into his eyes waiting for a clarification. He knows how much she loves her family and the truth will leave her completely shattered.

🧔🏻 Shehnaaz.. let's go

His affirm and strict tone made her realize that it's better to not know. On her way back she was constantly praying for the well being of her loved ones..Instead of going back to Mumbai they were heading towards Punjab. Her heart was pounding.. flashes of her family was coming in front of her..

They landed at the airport. Shehbaaz's friend was already there to pick them up. They went straight into the hospital. Sidharth was holding her hands while she was shivering at the thought of someone getting hurt in her family. She kept her gaze down trying not to face the situation. As they reached the operation theatre, she see her dad, maa, dadaji Nd baaz sitting.. her first instinct was where's dadi? Baaz came and hugged her and told about dadi's situation.. she was in a disbelief because a few days back they were all enjoying her wedding and all of a sudden this complication came..but she knows her dadi is fighter and so is she.. rather than breaking down she chose to be the strength of her family.. Sidharth was amused seeing this side of Shehnaaz.. she's much stronger than him when it comes to emotions..

Sidharth went to see the doctor and get all the updates of dadi's health. Doctor told him there are 80% chances that she can recover. He was relieved that there was hope. Gill family asked them to go home and have some rest as they just had a long journey but Shehnaaz refused to go anywhere and Sid won't let her stay alone..they sat outside the OT and soon fall asleep..

they sat outside the OT and soon fall asleep

After 8 hours in the OT.. doctor came outside with a good news. Surgery was successful and dadi's condition was stable. Whole family took a breath of relief..All went to meet dadi when she was shifted to the normal ward..

It's been 2 weeks since dadi had her operation. Due to some meetings and work Sid left after 4 days but Sana chose to stay as it was difficult for her to leave her dadi so soon.. they both talked several hours during these 2 weeks.. still they haven't got the real feeling of being newly married till now..

After 2 weeks Sana went back to Mumbai. To her surprise Sid had gone to lonavala for his music video shoot. She met maa and di in the house who were on cloud 9 after seeing the charm of their house back. She called Kaushal and told him about his return. He asked him if she could join for the meeting of new web series that she have signed earlier. It was a meeting with the producer, director and her co-star. Knowing the fact Sid won't come today, she decided to attend the meeting. Kaushal picked her up at 7pm..

👨🏽 or..dadi theek hai ab ??
👩🏻hmm.. theek hai.. rab da shukar hai..
👨🏽Sidharth ko pta Tu aagyi vapis..
👩🏻I think so..
👨🏽mtlb..
👩🏻yr I tried to call him but he didn't pick up.. I think he was busy in the shoot.. so I left a voice mail.. he will call me when he will receive it
👨🏽chl yeh accha kiya..
👩🏻who's the co-actor?
👨🏽he's a new comer in this field.. he had done some music videos earlier.. he's the son of a renowned producer..
👩🏻okay.. but is he good in acting or not?
👨🏽oh! Don't worry about that.. he did the audition without letting us know who his dad was.. in fact he's not in good terms with his family.. so he's selected on the basis of his skills and not his background..
👩🏻okay..

Soon, they reached the destination. As they entered the room she greeted everyone..and that's when she bent to shake hands with this man, she froze..

(Dekhlo.. plz... speed Fr slow hogyi hai..😢🥺)

Ps: so who's this new mystery man.. another twist another drama.. I know you guys hate me for this.. but I can't survive without drama... sorry.. leave a vote 🗳 and drop a comment ❤️