Anand karaj

New day, a beginning to a new life. These butterflies in my stomach are not putting me at ease today. The day has finally came when you will be mine and I'll be yours forever. Babaji has finally listened to our prayers. Waheguru apna hath hmesha sade dova de sir upar rkhi...
As I was praying, my mom came to my room.
🧓🏼Shehnaaz...
👩🏻hnji mama..
🧓🏼all ready for the day Bacchae...
👩🏻hmm outfit ready.. jewellery ready bss hun shower laina then start krdi...
🧓🏼beta ( she took her hand).. mai tere lyi boht khush haan..Mainu shuru toh pta c tuc dove ek dooje lyi Bne ho..hun teri Navi life start hon jaa rhi.. Boht kujh change hoyega..Boht adjustments krni pavegi..kdi ldaai v hovegi..Pr hmesha ek doosre de naal rehna ek doosre da saath dena.. kise teesre bnde nu apni gal vich nai laike aana.. Te Mainu pta mera bccha Boht samajdaar hai..
👩🏻(she kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly) I know mamma... Te promise krdi hmesha ode naal rhaagi..bt tuc v promise kro apna, papa da, dada dadi da dhyaan rkhna.. Nd kde v koi gal hove mere toh chupana nii..

🧓🏼enni sayaani hogyi meri bcchi..(she got all teary)
👩🏻hun please royo naa...nai te mai v rougi
🧓🏼chl badmaash Tayaar hoja.. rabb tainu hmesha sukhi rakhe..love you
👩🏻love u 2 momma

They both got emotional and tried not to look into each other's eyes coz they knew if they did there will be a whole emotional mess and they won't be able to manage it

After taking a shower, Shehnaaz was already to be glammed up today. Her makeup artist and a whole team all were present to get her ready for this big day. It was difficult for her to keep quiet during the whole makeup but she managed coz today she want this day as perfect as it can be without any juloos.

On the other Sidharth was all ready wearing a Sherwani. An assistant assist him tying up the turban. As they walked down their apartment, a ghodi was waiting for him to give a ride. As a shagun, he sat on it and ride for a few distance and later sat in his car with his mother and sister on the way to gurudwara.

 As a shagun, he sat on it and ride for a few distance and later sat in his car with his mother and sister on the way to gurudwara

As they reached the gurudwara, gill family was already waiting for them. They made their way to gurudwara. All the family bowed their head in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib and took their places. Now the final wait was for the dulhan. Although Sidharth was sitting at the front he was continuously turning his head backwards at the main entrance, just to get a glimpse of his soon to be wife. After 10 minutes, he could hear some whispers. He turned his head around and just got stuck at the moment. He couldn't take his eyes off this magnificent beauty who was walking down towards him, to his life..

 He couldn't take his eyes off this magnificent beauty who was walking down towards him, to his life

He finally came into his senses when her sister pinched her... "teri hee hai..ghoorna band kr"...

I caught him staring at me, how cute he's. Dil toh krta cheeks pull krlu bt no juloos for today. " waheguru, hun mai apni dor Tuhade hath shdti hai..jo tuhaadi mrzi..hmesha mere naal rehna.. iss navi zindagi ch tuhada ashirwad chahida"..I wished as I bow down. Then I sat beside Sidharth, and granthi sahib started the prayers. My dad came and put the gathbandhan around Sid and gave the other side in my hand. Granthi sahib started the ceremony..

As I was completing each lavan (Sikh phera)

As I was completing each lavan (Sikh phera)... I was making a new promise to this new life.. to always be with him, to stand beside him through all the thick and thin, my life will start and end on him and to be always faithful and loyal to him..

As they completed the 4 laavan, granthi sahib took their signatures on the wedding registration form. They were now announced as newly husband and wife with the blessings from almighty..

They look into each other's eyes and made a promise to never let go... till their last breath....

Ps- I tried to write in punjabi just to give a realistic form to the story..if you can't understand anything plz do let me know..7 phere Baaki hai abhi plus Sid's POV on this new life... stay tuned for next ch.. do let me know ur reviews in the comments section ❤️ and drop a vote too 🗳