One night Stand

We have completed 50k 🎉 🎊.. thank you so much...

My guilt.. I don't want to acknowledge this fact but it's the truth.. it's not him it's me.. although we weren't together at that time but that can't justify the fact that I had hidden this thing from him.. why I didn't trust Sid is not because he's not trustworthy but the fact that if I can hide something than he can too...but I can't let this guilt ruin our relationship anymore.. He has all the right to know about this..

I asked Shehbaaz to drop me back home...my home.. as soon as I entered the flat maa came running towards me and hugged me tightly..

 as soon as I entered the flat maa came running towards me and hugged me tightly

👵🏼 are you okay Bacchae?
👩🏻hnji maa.. I'm good... sorry mai aise chlegi..I promise I won't do it again..
👵🏼it's okay bccha I can understand.. I know it was difficult for both of you.. lekin best baat yeh hai Ki now everything is sorted out..
👩🏻(is it?) vo kaha hai?
👵🏼in your room.. just talk to him.. don't stress out..

She gave me the assurance and went to her room. I entered the room.. he was no where in sight..

I could hear the tap running in the washroom

I could hear the tap running in the washroom.. I sat on the bedside and started to remove all the jewelry.. just then he came outside.. he didn't even look at me once and laid on the other side of bed, covering himself with the quilt..I got my night suit out and went to change.. when I came back, he was still in the same position.. I know this habit of his..when he's too stressed he starts fidgeting his feet and hands..

I sat on his side and hold his arm in mine and put my head on his chest..

👩🏻 I'm sorry..
🧔🏻..
👩🏻Sidharth I know Tu jaag raha hai..
🧔🏻Shehnaaz don't do this drama right now.. I'm in no mood to entertain you..
👩🏻I know mujhe tere saath rehna chahiye tha..Bt I was too scared by the fact that if the baby was yours.. what will I do? What was your relationship with Smita? Were you intimate with her? Did you really love her? all these questions were constantly haunting me baby..
🧔🏻(Sidharth opened his eyes.. he removes Shehnaaz of his chest and sat straight..) who do you think I'm Shehnaaz.. why is it so difficult for you to trust me once and be by my side.. why you always have to misunderstood everything.. why are you not around when I need you the most.. what is it that is holding you back? Why can't you trust me?
👩🏻...

Tears start rolling down her cheeks..no matter how mad he was.. seeing her jaan like this he had to give up.. he wiped her tears off and took her into his embrace..

 he wiped her tears off and took her into his embrace

🧔🏻I'm sorry Shehnaaz.. you know how much you mean to me..I'm sorry if I upset you...plz stop crying..

Seeing his gesture she felt more guilty.. despite not doing anything wrong he was still apologizing.. her tears weren't stopping..he cupped her face..

🧔🏻baby look at me..don't cry..(he wiped her tears off and made her sat into his lap, and started caressing her face) shhh..bs bs.. everything is fine

Finally she got a hold of her emotions..
👩🏻 Sidharth...
🧔🏻hmm...
(He replied as he was resting his head on her head)
👩🏻Tu itna accha kyu hai..
(He chuckles)
🧔🏻kyuki Tu itni shaitaan hai
(He playfully pinched her nose)

She was enjoying all these sweet gestures of his but the guilt inside her wasn't putting her at ease.. finally she decides to tell him everything before it was too late..

👩🏻Sidharth I need to tell you something..
(Listening to the seriousness in the tone of her voice.. he became attentive..)
🧔🏻what is it baby?
(she hugged him tightly and closed her eyes coz she wasn't ready for any confrontation)
👩🏻there's something I haven't told you.. Nd the guilt of it is eating me inside..
🧔🏻Shehnaaz..
👩🏻don't interrupt me.. just let me complete first...
He was looking towards her face.. but she just buried her face in his chest and wasn't ready to open her eyes...
👩🏻3 years after we broke up... I was stalking your and Smita's social media account and as I scrolled down I saw a video of yours where she was trying to kiss you.. I was on the movie set.. in that time frame I didn't know how to react.. I had already made up my mind that you cheated on me but still seeing you with someone else made my heartache... when we were done with the shoot.. the crew decided to went to a pub..I was so pissed at you that I lost count of the drinks I had that day...The whole crew was wasted.. there was no one to take care of me.. I was dancing on the floor when I felt some stranger's hand on my back.. first I tried to distance myself.. but that video circulated in my mind...I wanted to subside the pain I was going through so I decided to let loose myself.. I had few more drinks and the next thing I remember was waking up in a stranger's room in the morning with my clothes changed and a person lying in his only shorts next to me... I just ran out of the room and went back to my hotel...

( plz watch bhula dunga.. we seriously need some SidNaaz content now.. we can't depend on these fan fictions for always.. do stream it.. speed is really good right now)
Ps: So that was some bold confession... what will be Sidharth's reaction.. wait for the next update.. do let me know your views in the comments section ❤️ and drop a vote 🗳..