What happened that Night part4

Smita arrived as well.. all Sid's friends were good acquaintances with her. My blood boil seeing her. I deviated my attention towards the arrangement coz it was my party for my boyfriend. Today she will get a reality check of the place I hold in Sid's life, I thought to myself. The venue was looking breathtaking. He will be so happy..

Sid arrived with kushal and we dim all the lights and boom 💥 surprise Happy birthday Sidharth

Sid arrived with kushal and we dim all the lights and boom 💥 surprise Happy birthday Sidharth.. he has a cute bunny smile on his face trying to hide his excitement and being really shy. I came running towards him, " happy birthday 🥳 baby" , he pulled me for a tight hug. He greeted other guests and was surprised to see Smita there. I was noticing them from the other corner.

Shehbaaz and Mayur both stood in front of me blocking my view. After ignoring them multiple times they decided to leave me. Both Smita and Sid were nowhere to be seen. I decided to go downstairs and look for them.

They were near the washroom. I tried to hear what they were saying.
🧔🏻I cannot do this. Not right now. I'm afraid how she'll react
👱🏻‍♀️ it's okay.. you are nothing to be afraid of..u can't step back now. I have already broken up with my husband now it's ur turn.
🧔🏻 but today...
👱🏻‍♀️u have to do it someday, u can't hide it from her, sooner or later she'll find out .. so why not today.. we promised each other for a better life.. I have already taken the step now it's ur turn..
What the hell I just heard now..he was planning to break up with me.. she had already broken up, and he's gonna do same to me today..how can he.. was I not an ideal girlfriend..he doesn't love me.. what were all those promises that we made.. is she that important in her life.. I left the venue. I don't even to see his face anymore. He disgust me to the core. He just took advantage of me..

What he thinks he gonna dump me

What he thinks he gonna dump me.. I will break up with him. I don't need him anymore in my life. I wrote a msg "goodbye". And switched off my cell.. and that was the last time, the last night I saw him...
Ps: I know it's a lil bit shorter than previous one.. but promise to make it longer next time.. make sure to drop ur valuable comments down below and drop a vote❤️