Not You

Is it him? Yes, it is... I cannot be wrong about this.. I know his face.. one of my worst nightmares.. but why?? Why now? All of a sudden.. Can I have one peaceful day in my life please... does he recognize me? It is so embarrassing... but what is he doing here? Is he the new...

👨🏽 Shehnaaz meet the opposite lead...

Uff.. should have thought something else..I cannot do this project with him.. not at any cost.. what if Sidharth find about it?? How will he react when he will get to know that my co-star is my one-night stand...He left me once.. I cannot let it happen twice.. I need to back out.. I need to go..

👨🏽 Shehnaaz is everything okay?? Why are you sweating?
👩🏻 I'm fine Kaushal.. oh.. actually I'm not fine.. I think I'm too tired to be attentive over here.. I need to go.. I'm sorry..
👨🏽 I think you guys carry on.. I'll take her home..

They both left leaving three gentlemen in a utter confusion..

👨🏽 Shehnaaz what happened? You were fine when I pick you up..
👩🏻I can't do that project.. I'm sorry but I cannot
👨🏽what do you mean you can't? You have signed the contract.. remember... it's a huge project..u can't back out from it now..
👩🏻kushal trynna understand.. I'm not in the right position to start shooting.. I've just gotten out from this emotional mess related to dadi.. I'm a newly married woman who haven't spend one peaceful day with her husband..
👨🏽I understand that.. Nd that's the reason why the shoot is not supposed to begin until next month... even Sidharth's will resume his shoot then for his projects...
👩🏻let's not discuss about it right now.. drop me home..
👨🏽just relax Nd be professional...

Shehnaaz was in no mood to listen to anyone right now.. She had no clue what she was
supposed to do.. her personal life was way more important than her career..

Kushal dropped her outside her building.. she took the elevator and went to her floor.. she rang the bell and to her surprise, her beloved husband opened the door...she jumped on him and give him a tight hug..she wasn't able to control her tears as they fully soaked his shirt..

she wasn't able to control her tears as they fully soaked his shirt

👩🏻 tera shoot tha naa?
🧔🏻 hmm tha.. lekin jb meri jaan ka voicemail aya toh mai vapis aagya..
👩🏻itna pyaar krta hai mujhse...
🧔🏻chl.. pakkk..

She held his arm as they made their way to their room..seeing his face had made her forgot all her tention, all the misery..

🧔🏻 how's dadi now?
👩🏻hmm.. vo achhi hai.. she has gotten better at a much faster rate after surgery than other people of her age..
🧔🏻chlo that's good..

Sidharth pulled her towards the couch making her sit on his lap..

🧔🏻how was the meeting baby??👩🏻which meeting?🧔🏻 arre the one from which you came

👩🏻which meeting?
🧔🏻 arre the one from which you came...

Nd that's when reality hits her hard... the meeting.. that person.. is she supposed to tell him... but hiding from him would create another chaos.. so she gathers all the courage to face him and tell the truth..

👩🏻 Sidharth vo..
🧔🏻 arre baby suno..ek baat toh btayi hee nahi Maine.. ur new co-star of your new web series is one of my close friend.. I lost touch from him many years ago but thankfully we both exchanged our paths a week ago when I met Kaushal.. so you don't have to worry about anything.. he will be of great support..

His friend... that guy....now what I'm supposed to do...should I still let him know? Or wait for the right time? I've no clue...

(Krdo 79M pls 🥺)

Ps: how was the ep people.. I know it was short.. next one will be a lil bit longer.. make sure to drop a vote 🗳 and leave a comment ❤️