7 phere..

Anand Karaj was done at 12:00 pm. We helped in organizing langar in gurudwara this day. After doing a photoshoot in our wedding outfits we were back to 2nd venue that was aamby valley city. Both ldka and ldki wale rooms were at the different corners, just to make sure that dulha dulhan can't see each other b4 the rasam. It was 8pm. All the guests arrived.

Although we are officially married now but still I wasn't allowed to see her

Although we are officially married now but still I wasn't allowed to see her. It's just few more rituals, then nobody could stop me from seeing her. But why I'm being so impatient.. relax Sidharth.. teri hee hai vo.. I smiled while having these thoughts 💭.. All my friends Kushal, vikas, vidyut, Fifi, Ravi came in my room teasing me..
👨🏽‍🦱(kushal) oh god.. dulhe sahab.. akele akele muskura rhe ho.. kya gam hai jise chupaa rhe hoo..
(Everybody started laughing)
🧔🏻abe bkwaas mt kr..
👨🏽‍🦱arre u still have a chance.. soch lai.. bhaagne mein hum teri poori help krege..
🧔🏻thank you so much for the offer but I don't need it..
👨🏽‍🦱chl mere bhai jaisi teri mrzi.. ab tune shadi jaisa zehar peene ka faisla krliya hai toh hum kya kr skte..
🧔🏻ab Tu bhi peele yeh zehar..
👨🏽‍🦱no thank you.. mai akela hee khush hun.. or hum meri shadi Pr kaise aa gye.. chl bhai aaj teri shaadi hai...kahi Tu meri hee setting naa krvaade

Sid playfully slapped him.. as they were about to leave.. Sid's mom entered with aarti Ki that.. everyone left giving them a space to talk.. Rita aunty did the aarti.. both her eyes were wet seeing her grown up kid who was about to enter into a new phase of his life..

🧔🏻mom now don't be so melodramatic..
👵🏼uff can't I have some happy tears..
🧔🏻Sure.. but remember I'm not leaving you.. I will come to the same place..with you by my side always..
👵🏼haha that I know bcchaa.. but now it's not about you and me.. now it's about you and Shehnaaz.. u don't have any idea how much I've waited for this moment.. to see you in this attire..to see you getting married.. to see you getting settled..
🧔🏻I know maa ( he gave her a tight hug)
👵🏼Nd promise me one more thing.. you will always take care of her.. her parents are giving her to you with so much trust.. don't ever break her heart..
🧔🏻promise maa.. I won't..(he got emotional)
👵🏼chl ab melodrama Kon kar rhaa.. let's go everybody is w8ing...

 let's go everybody is w8ing