Sangeet night

Just b4 the wedding we planned a night sangeet, just to groove on the beats and celebrate with our close friends. To my surprise everyone had plan a surprise performance for all of us. Me and Shehnaaz both were delighted and overwhelmed with the efforts they had put in.

 Me and Shehnaaz both were delighted and overwhelmed with the efforts they had put in

All the performances were too good, especially the Shehbaaz and Shefali one. They were damn hilarious as Shehbaaz enacted Sana Nd bagga enacted me. Both our moms too dance on some 80s song. I know how long she have been waiting for this moment to happen in her son's life. I've been not the ideal son but I always try to make her happy and I know this is the happiest moment in her life.

I also planned a surprise performance for Sana. She knows how much I hate dancing, and that too in front of an audience. But I decided to let go of my insecurity, and dance on her favourite song. She was all smiles and giggling. That's my favourite part of her. Her smile that brings so much positivity in my life, her presence is enough to bring happiness in my life. I know how much she has been vocal about her love for me in the past. This performance was just a token of appreciation of her in my life and just my way of being vocal.

This boy who never openly commented on our relationship in the past, even front of his close friends, is now expressing his love that too by dancing, which he hates the most, made me heavens above. With each passing day I'm just falling deeper in love with him. He knows me in Nd out. Everybody have a perspective that he's lucky to have me because of his temper but the reality is whole opposite. Handling a girl like me, who has a mood swing at each point, who gets upset at tiny things, is a tough job. He never get frustrated with my tantrums. He always put me first. Now I just hope and wish, that I'll be always beside you, holding hands in all the thick and thin, as ur supporting force.

Everybody was done with their performance. Nd now everybody start shouting, SidNaaz, Sidnaaz. Although we have done our solo performances but we didn't prepared anything together. I was nervous as hell, cause seeing our past experience (when rohit shetty came) I wasn't too confident in it. Sana being Sana is always ready when she is asked to dance.

She pull me to the dance floor, come closer to my ear and whispers, " just follow the beat". She took the lead and I followed her. Thankfully all the lights were dim so I had no idea what were the reactions of the guests. It feels like only 2 of us were there.

I was so engrossed in the act that I was about to kiss on her lips when all the lights turned on and I could hear the hooting teasing us

I was so engrossed in the act that I was about to kiss on her lips when all the lights turned on and I could hear the hooting teasing us. Knowingly unknowingly I was blushing and Sana too grab the opportunity and pulled my cheeks making me feel embarrassed even more.

Finally this night too came to an end. The guests took off, and now it was just the family at the palace.
👵🏼chlo ab hum bhi chlte... sirf ek or raat Fr toh tumhein apne naye Ghar mein hee aana hai... kyu Shehnaaz?
👩🏻jii ( Shehnaaz could not stop blushing)

She hugged her soon to be sasuma.

Everyone bid a goodbye

Everyone bid a goodbye. Tomorrow was going to be a hella hectic day cause they were going to have two wedding ceremonies first anand karj in the morning and then saat fere at the night. Both the families were geared up for tomorrow. Just this night, they were sleeping at a distance, on different beds, on different pillows. From tomorrow onwards they will be sharing one home, one room, and one life...

Ps- are you all excited for the wedding? SidNaazians get ready to witness this magical moment... drop a comment ❤️ and leave a vote 🗳