Lonavala trip

What the hell is Sidharth planning? Is he really going to do a bachelor's party? What I did was a prank but what is he planning to do? Are girls also gonna be present there? I know he really likes to raise the bar and I really want to know how this time.

So to get the insight of the situation I asked Shehbaaz to dig in a little. He heard Kushal and Sid talking-

👱🏼‍♂️bhai all set for today.. all the arrangements are done.. Nd I've called Spanish dancers too.. it's gonna be an epic night
🧔🏻yup I'm excited too.. last celebration of being single.. Nd since it's in my lonavala farm house nobody will suspect it..

As soon as shehbaaz heard this conversation he ran towards Shehnaaz to tell all the gossip

👩🏻Tu sach bol rha..
👦🏻hmm..scchi.. ohne party krni aaj.. oh v ldkiya de naal..
👩🏻aaj nahi bchga yeh...

Shehnaaz planned to surprise him on his bachelor's and caught him red handed with the girls. She was done with her mehandi and now she was all set up to ruin Sidharth's party. She made an excuse regarding the final arrangements for the wedding and asked Shehbaaz to take care of things here. It was already 8 pm, she asked his driver to drive him to Sidharth farm house. She made her way to the house it was all dark. She turned on the lights there's nobody to be seen. She called Shehbaaz again asking if he heard the location correctly. He reassured her that it was exactly what he heard. She came outside and saw some lights in the backyard. When she reached there she was surprised to see the beautiful scenario ahead of her

The backyard was beautiful decorated with all the lightening, there was a small theatre with popcorn and a champagne 🥂, the place had a sweet lavender fragrance which was coming from the scented candles

👩🏻it can't be a bachelor's party..
🧔🏻so who told you it was...

(Sidharth hugged her from behind giving a gentle kiss on her neck)
👩🏻umm.. no one.. I just thought u weren't at your home...soo
🧔🏻so u thought I'll be here.. with some girls.. having my bachelors..

( he turned her towards her and made his grip around her waist stronger)

👩🏻nai.. vo mai..
🧔🏻ssshhh...( he came closer to her ear) I know what shehbaaz told you..remember I told you I'll raise the bar..
👩🏻so it was all ur plan.. tu pagal bnaa rha tha mujhe..
🧔🏻baby us Ki zroorat hee.nii..
👩🏻kitna kameena hai Tu.. yeh itni preparation mere liye Ki..itna pyar krta hai mujhse..
🧔🏻hmm khud se bhi zyada..

He hugged her so tightly leaving no space between them. They stare into each other's eyes for a bit, capturing the moment into the book of their memories. He caresses her cheeks, trails his fingers down her lips, teased her a bit, making her wanting more by kissing on cheeks, ears, neck and then the corner of her lips. Shehnaaz couldn't control it anymore, she pulled him towards her and gave a passionate kiss on his lips. They intertwined their tongues, giving each other the pleasure and the love that they have been longing for. They part from each other when they ran out of breath.

They sat on the mat, Sidharth dimmed the light, he hugged Sana from behind, and covered themselves with the blanket. They were completely smitten with each other. He played a video, showing their journey of love as a surprise.

Shehnaaz got all teary watching their journey. He cupped her face watching straight into her eyes..

🧔🏻kya hua sweetheart...
👩🏻believe hee nii hota..
🧔🏻kis cheez ka baby...(he wipes her tears)
👩🏻Ki humari shaadi ho rhi... it's so surreal..
🧔🏻it's the reality baby (he kissed her hands) and trust me it will be the most beautiful journey of our life... I promise..
👩🏻I love you
🧔🏻I hate you ka opposite too..
👩🏻 (she chuckles) Sidharth Maine tera muh tod dena

He bring her closer to him and give her a tight hug. They opened the bottle of champagne and start Chatting about random things..

🧔🏻remember the first time we visited here..
👩🏻haha I do... how can I forget that..
🧔🏻u were upset with me that time..
👩🏻haan because of the interview that you gave.. saying all the dating rumours were false...Nd how u ignore sidnaaz question...
🧔🏻Nd that too during lockdown.. u didn't talk to me for straight 2 days..and You slept with mom too..
👩🏻yeah and u tried ur level best to talk 2 me but I just ignored you to the fullest..
🧔🏻hmm Nd then I planned that lonavala trip.. Nd that too in the lockdown...
👩🏻u tricked me saying it was a meeting for something and you convince Kaushal to be a part of your plan too..
🧔🏻but the weather was the main highlight of the whole trip..
👩🏻it seems like even god was supporting you that day...
🧔🏻kitne papad bele hai motii Maine Tere liye..
👩🏻haha..abhi or bhi belne hai baby...are you ready for the task?
🧔🏻I'm born ready baby😉

PS: first time I tried to write something romantic, sry if you don't like it.. ur feedback is valuable so drop down a comment ❤️ and leave a 🗳 ...