I need some time

I could tell that he's not being himself..I know this behaviour.. I know when something don't go as he plans... he gets frustrated.. but what happened today? I have no clue...I left Sidharth with Kaushal and went to Shefali..

👩🏻 Shefali.. yaar I'm feeling so restless right now...
👱🏽‍♀️vo toh feel kregi hee.. itni badi news hai yeh.. but don't worry everything will be fine.. Tu tention naa lai.. this baby won't separate both of you...Sid loves you the most..
👩🏻yaar that I know... wait..what??? Baby??? Konsa baby?? Kiskaa baby?? What are you talking about??
👱🏽‍♀️Teko nahi pta.. I'm so sorry Shehnaaz .. I didn't meant to ruin ur day.. I'm so sorry...
👩🏻Shefali tell me the truth.. what's happening?? I'm going nuts over it..
👱🏽‍♀️Shehnaaz I can understand but I'm not in the right place to tell you all this...
👩🏻Shefali don't (she raises her voice)... not right now.. I'm in no mood to play this hide Nd seek.. just tell me the damn thing...
👱🏽‍♀️Smita is pregnant..
👩🏻ok.. so what.. everything is over between them.. it's not like Sidharth cares about her or the father of the child.. she has the right to do whatever with whomsoever she wants.. it's none of our business...right😕
(Shehnaaz tried to reason with Shefali.. coz she doesn't want to listen the possibility of the words that she didn't speak herself)
👱🏽‍♀️it's Sidharth's child...
👩🏻 (Nd that's what I was most afraid of)...she's lying.. I know her.. she always come with these cheap tricks.. but it won't work this time..she's faking it for the fame..I know her.. I know her shefali..

Shefali understood that if she give her too much details, she might break down at any point

👱🏽‍♀️haan..Shehnaaz Tu theek bol rahi hai.. relax kar.. shaant hojaa.. chl vaha chalkr baithte..
👩🏻Sidharth kaha gya.. I need to be with him.. I need to tell him she's playing with us again..I need to be with him..I need to go..

She was so shocked at the moment that words weren't making any sense..she wasn't able to get a hold on herself..she make her way back to Sid who was still talking to Kaushal..

👩🏻Sidharth...

I hugged him tightly as he turned around. Tears were rolling down my cheek..I didn't know how to control them..I don't want to be weak at this point when he needs me the most...I need to be strong.. I gather all my courage up and looked into his eyes..

 I gather all my courage up and looked into his eyes

👩🏻Sidharth she's playing with us again.. don't fall into her trap...right..
🧔🏻Shehnaaz..
👩🏻Tu tention naa lai.. jb tum mein aisa koi relation thaa hee nahi toh vo pregnant kaise ho skti hai..
🧔🏻...
👩🏻Mai sahi bol rahi hun naa Sidharth.. tumhara koi physical relation nai thaaa...
🧔🏻Shehnaaz vo mai..vo...

He was fumbling a lot. He didn't even complete his sentence and now I know the baby might be his...he would have shut me down if the news was false..I don't know what to say..how to react... I need some time...

Ps- she needs some time..as everyone person would do.. how will sid react..what images their relationship will have? Stay tuned for that...leave a vote 🗳 and drop a comment ❤️.. Nd peeps I don't report comments.. wattpad itself detect some words and those comments fall under the abusive category... I have nothing to do with it..also bhula dunga speed is really good rn.. let's complete 70 M