I let her Go

But now why she's blaming it on me. How did she knew Smita. Was she the one who invited her to the party? If she left me coz she think I cheated on her with Smita, then I need the clarification. What I've been thinking these past year, was it all a lie?

I left the reunion party and went straight to his house. I didn't even feel to rang the bell, I just bang on his door so hard. Kaushal (Sana's manager) came out. I just dragged him from his collar and take him to the society terrace.
🧔🏻why the hell did you lie to me
👨🏼‍🦰Sidharth will you leave my collar first
🧔🏻answer the damn question
👨🏼‍🦰i don't know what are you talking about? But if you keep forcing me like this then I will call the security.
🧔🏻I don't fucking care. Call whomever you want. I just need my damn answers and I will get them today, right now.
👨🏼‍🦰okay, just ask me what you want to know
🧔🏻remember 5 years ago when sana left the party with a message goodbye, I reached you for help.. coz she only knew you beside me in this city..
👨🏼‍🦰yeah than what😓
🧔🏻you told me she broke up with me
👨🏼‍🦰yeah that's what she told me
🧔🏻but what was the reason you told me

👨🏼‍🦰yeah than what😓🧔🏻you told me she broke up with me👨🏼‍🦰yeah that's what she told me🧔🏻but what was the reason you told me

👨🏼‍🦰why are you digging up the past
🧔🏻coz u lied to me.. u told me I was acting as a barrier in her career and she wanted to get free from me, she was suffocating in this relationship, she couldn't deal with my behaviour anymore and just want to concentrate on her career...
👨🏼‍🦰Sidharth listen to me😓
🧔🏻u lied to me.. tell me.. it wasn't the reason.. u knew about it right
👨🏼‍🦰I'm sorry Sidharth
🧔🏻I'm sorry?? do you think this sorry is enough to amend what I have gone through and god knows what she has gone through
👨🏼‍🦰I had to do it
🧔🏻why? Kaushal.. I trusted Sana to you and u backstabbed me
👨🏼‍🦰i had to act selfish for me and most importantly for her.. I knew Smita was the reason,she told me that night.. I didn't knew how much truth does it hold but it was the best opportunity for her to move on.. I had to take a decision not as a friend but as a manager..don't u see how much has she changed in these past years.. she' has achieved so much in her career.. she didn't told me u were a barrier but that's what I saw.. many times she has canceled scheduled meetings and shooting just to be with you, whenever u guys used to have a fight, she used to act a bit kinky on the sets.. it wasn't going well with the director and producers.. u know how this industry works.. any rumour or any story spreads like a wildfire here..she had to change and that change could happen only if she left you...I knew if I told you the truth that night.. you would have sort things out and the cycle would have repeated again..
Ps: how will Sid react to this revelation? Will he let her go like he did 5 years ago or sort things out.. stay connected.. drop a vote 🗳 and a comment ❤️and don't bash Kaushal it's just a fan fiction 🤷🏻‍♀️🤞