Is it The End of our Story

After seeing Smita with Sid on screen, Sana could not hold it more. She excused everyone on her team and left the venue. Asim asked him to join her but she refused. She wanted to be alone for sometime to reflect on what just happened.

Sid joined Smita and his family after receiving the award. He tried to get a glimpse of Shehnaaz but she wasn't there. He scanned the whole hall but she was nowhere to be seen.

After the show ends he called his driver to get his mother and niece back home as he joined Smita for an after party. When he was about to leave with Smita he had an encounter with Shehbaaz. Seeing Smita with Sid, made Shehbaaz really sad. The person he once thought to be his brother, broke his sister's heart. Sid on the other hand, was happy to see him. He was like a lil kid to him. He initiated the hug but felt a lil reluctance from Shehbaaz.

 Soon Asim joined them, Nd seeing Shehbaaz bonding with Asim, he was sure that Shehnaaz Nd Asim are dating coz the same bond they used to share 5 years ago

Soon Asim joined them, Nd seeing Shehbaaz bonding with Asim, he was sure that Shehnaaz Nd Asim are dating coz the same bond they used to share 5 years ago. He doesn't want to be a part of their conversation and bid a goodbye and left.

After crying river, Shehnaaz put herself together. She started scrolling through SM. She usually stalk Smita just to know what is happening in their life and to her surprise she got the biggest shocker of her life. She put a story on insta saying he PROPOSED

 She put a story on insta saying he PROPOSED

But how and when..was I expecting something else, I always knew it..but why he played that game of love with me..why he broke me.. I won't let him get all the happiness while I'm breaking every single day.. I Need my answers Nd I will get it...
Ps: Finally completed 100 views in total.. thank you so much fam..keep loving the story..drop a comment and a vote❤️