1~

"Nothing weird to see here, just a thirteen year old super smart girl." I mumbled to myself while hacking into the hospital files.

N҈i҈C҈E҈ T҈O҈ S҈e҈E҈ Y҈o҈U҈ A҈G҈a҈i҈n҈ R҈o҈r҈Y҈.

Name: Aurora Miles
Date of Birth: 28/05/2000
Mother: ???
Father: Anthony Stark (Alive)

Medical problems:

-Second degree burns:
Aurora has second degree burns from her neck to her shoulder.

-High IQ:
Because she is the daughter of Tony Stark it's no suprise that she is extremely intelligent. It's unfortunate that she never went to school, she could have done many great things.

-Anxiety Disorder
Probably caused by trauma, she suffers from panic attacks when someone brings up the past.

G҈o҈O҈D҈ B҈y҈E҈.

"Got it!" I said a little too loud. Some people's eyes snapped in my direction but they just exused it as a little girl playing a computer game.

Anyway, I printed the files out, than deleted it from the hospital Database, covered my tracks, put my laptop back in my bag, crabbed the printed files and went back to my 'house' like nothing ever happened.

I lived in a abandoned apartment it wasn't a great living place, like the lights flickered, it got really cold and there where probably lots of rats, but it's not like I can afford.. well.. anything really. Being a kid on the street is pretty hard.

I climbed the wall of the building to get to the broken window that I busted open with a brick a year ago, fun fact that brick is the same brick Ms. Claire trew at me the day I escaped from the adoption center! Okay so not so fun, but it's a fact.

I finally made it. I went to go sit on the couch and turned on the tv that surprisingly worked, it wasn't a very new tv it was an old one, you know the one that looks like a giant microwave. I turned on the news so that I didn't feel as lonely, but I didn't really pay attention. I grabbed my bag and pulled out my laptop, I looked at it for a while like it was the most precious thing in the world. I still remembered how I got it.

It was from the apple store across the street, I was friends with a guy who worked there, and I guess he felt bad for me. He gave me all the Technology that was, and I quote 'to broken to fix.' Nowadays I sometimes get a sandwich from him because he doesn't work there anymore and instead works at a Subway. Anyway that's how I got my super advanced laptop.. out of scraps. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

I placed my laptop on the half broken table in front of me and crabbed the next thing out of my bag. The files.

"Name Blablalblablabla, date of, nope not interesting, father Anthony Stark, yup already now that."

Okay I know that most children would be over the moon to know that there old man is a freaking billionaire, but I really don't want that kind of attention.

Anyway I carry on with reading.
"Second decree Burns, yup I know that too.

'Could have done many great things?' Ouch, Little harsh there.

Ok the other things are boring. So why did I need the files? well I can't really remember life before the orphanage, weird right, anyway I was hoping it would say something about that in my medical records, but no luck.

I put the files back into my bag. Make myself comfortable on the couch and started watching the news that, oranicly had Tony Stark my father and the other avengers on right now, they where getting interviewed about Thor destroying buildings or something... no surprise there. I tried to listen but I was just lost in my thoughts. And I slowly drifted of to sleep.

-