The First Meeting

Abhimanyu POV

It was 8 in the morning ,i was getting ready for an important presentation when suddenly i got a call . Without looking at the caller ID i just picked up.

"Hello Dr.Abhimanyu speaking"
" Hey Abhi baby,good morning to you too"
If you are thinking its my girlfriend that's where you are wrong ,it was Akash my best friend.

" Hey Abhi ,are you there? You know i missed you,did you miss me baby?" Did i just say bestfriend to you all , strike that ,he is one annoying ediot in my life i tolerate.

" Akash ,i dont have time for all your nonsense get straight to the matter okay"

" Okay fine i need your help , please man don't say no."

" What did you do this time?"

" Me ,i didn't do anything this time,its my parents who set the trouble dude!" Now, Akash is a big prankster ,you might get fooled by his innocent looks but he is a devil in disguise who always causes trouble but this time he says its his parents who caused , that's what makes me curious now.

" Abhi just listen man, i know you are busy but i really need your help man, my parents are setting me up on a blind date with some random girl just because they know that girl's parents so well ."

" So, what should i do ?" I asked irritated

" Dude, is this how you react to your only best friend who is suffering here"The reason he is exaggerating a date cause he doesn't want to settle down soon.

"Stop being a drama queen Akash,what should i do?" If it had been some other person i wouldn't have bothered but we are talking about Akash the monkey so i have no other option to help cause he is the only one who i trust closer to friend and he always has my back.

" Oh thank god you are ready to help now ,am relieved. Its very simple , just meet the so called girl whom my parents are setting me up and just reject her okay ."

" What the heck ,you think am free i have hell lot of work ,go do it yourself ,am cutting the call" I am really annoyed why should I be the one who should rejecting and more than that I have to leave all my work just to meet a random girl.

"Hey no no, Abhi please I owe you man, just do it for me this time."

"Why are you even asking me to do ?"There is something fishy here .

" Man ,who else can I ask, you are the perfect candidate to this cause with your coldness and aloof nature ,the rejecting job is more easier" he tried to joke but I got annoyed.

"Your plan is ridiculous ,won't she know me ,how will she be convinced it's me as you, Akash"

"Damn man, I forgot for a second you are  celebrity like figure,who doesn't know Dr.Abhinmanyu" he stated dumbly .
"But still it's fine ,I want to know what type of girl she is , let's see whether she is a gold digger or not okay"

"Why do you appear so curious about  that girl's character?" I questioned him,for a guy who appears to reject a girl ,he looks so interested in her,which I feel is weird."Don't tell me you are attracted to her?"I questioned him

"Fine, I'll tell you okay,
I saw her pic and I was blown away she is so pretty that's why am afraid to meet her in person ,what if I ended up liking her and getting settled down,you know it's not in my plan. Will you help me or not" Now I completely understand his issues.,he might appear to be a extrovert and a playboy type of guy but he never has the heart to reject someone cause he is that soft in heart.

" Fine,I'll help you .What's the plan?"
"Just meet her at Farzi cafe at 4 pm tonight and just get it done with okay and call me later."

"Okay done,just send me her details.bye" I hanged up cause I have a meeting at 8:30 it's already 8:20.
...............( After few hrs)......

The presentation was a huge success , currently I am in Chennai I came here just for this conference once it's done I am leaving tomorrow back to Mumbai.
Thinking of which it's already 3, I better get ready and go to that cafe.

As soon I reached there, I parked my Benz car and went inside but there was no traces of any girl waiting for me ....so I just sat in an empty table and waited cause it's already 3:45 ,maybe she'll reach by 4 since it's  secheduled at that time.But don't judge me here , I am always punctual and I hate people who comes late.

I waited and waited but there was no trace of this girl at all, I checked my watch it's already 4:15 .I got annoyed .I decided to call Akash.

" Hello,Akash is this girl going to come or not?

" Man ,don't get pissed okay ,she'll be there definitely. By the way did u see her details which I sent you?"

" No ,I completely forgot about it I was really busy , I'll see now,just tell me
.."
As I was speaking suddenly someone  came inside the cafe wearing a beautiful black salwar,she looked so beautiful ,she had this innocent aura around her at the same time her eyes held some unique fierceness asthough she is here for a mission ,I forgot I was on a call seeing her and I just cut it.

As I was looking at her suddenly she came near my table and asked me ,"Are you Akash?."One moment I was admiring her  and the next moment as soon as she asked me this I came out of my trance and that's when I realised who she was.And suddenly I got jealous of Akash ,no wonder he fell for her looks but am not a fool.So I asked her in a very cold tone

" You are late by 15 mins..." ,She cut me saying
" And 45 seconds ,I know Mr Akash"
Suddenly I smirked this girl didn't identify me cause she assumed I am Akash, either she is a greater actress who acts all innocent as though not identying me or a big gold digger .Let's check shall we...

"Don't you know it's a poor manners to be late for a date, it shows what type of person you are ,Ms.....?"I questioned her for her name ,if you are wondering how come I don't even know her name but here I am meeting her that's cause as I said I was so busy that I completely forgot seeing the details Akash sent me .....I was going to see it but before that she came as far as she is concerned , Akash told me that she hasn't seen his pic .

"Look Mr . Akash ,if you are thinking I came for a lovely dovey date,you are completely wrong, yes I came late cause I thought u will understand from that I am not so interested in meeting you but guess what you are dumb person I see..."
She exclaimed so cooly.I got so pissed cause of her attitude , before I could reply she continued
"Anyways I came here just to say , I am not interested in this alliance or you,So my job's done and am leaving " saying this she just marched out of the cafe.
I was so mad who does she think she is talking to me like that ,how can she behave like that, before I can catch hold of her ....I got a call from Akash

" Dude ,how did it go?"...