Some Interesting Revelations

SITHARA POV

" Oh,now i understand. Its revenge on your behalf cause i didn't ask your consent before announcing you as my fiancee, isn't it that? Tit for tat right?"he exclaimed asthough he figured something new.

" They say you are such a famous doctor but i didn't know you are a childish person with a IQ equal to kindergarten kids in figuring out things!" I replied sarcastically.

" How dare you ?" He raised his voice.

" Look , just cause of raising your voice nothing is going to benefit both of us. Let's sit and discuss this matter like how adults do."i told him in a stern manner.

" We are already discussing, aren't we? You are only not answering properly to my questions and infact you should know better,i never follow orders not from anyone and  especially not from you" he spoke like a kid once again with huffing and panting attitude.

" Okay,fine you carry on your temper tantrums alone, i have lots of work, am going" saying this i was about to leave hoping my plan will work and it did.

He blocked my way," Alright, am ready to discuss."

I just raised my eyebrows seeing his desperate attempt .
" I remember saying lets sit and discuss" i further pushed my luck hoping he will take my orders too.

" Don't push too much okay!" He replied knowing exactly what's on my mind.

" Fine, what do you want to know? and keep in mind i too have questions to ask ,so let's go one after other" i explained trying to make some ground rules so we don't end up fighting which we do pretty much every time we both talk.

" Why did you announce to the press like that ? I honestly didn't expect you to react like that about our relationship news. Why?,i know very well we both don't love each other then why did you go ahead with my plan"

" Well for starters after seeing the news, i was actually surprised and pretty much raging, just like you  were few minutes ago. But after thinking some time, i pretty much decided why not use the situation to my benefit." I explained.
He looked at me in a disgusted manner up and down.

" Hey wait i am not finished here before you go judging me . Benefit i mean,i need some information from your family regarding something personal for me but i can't get it without getting close to your family,so i was planning it before you came falling into my plan messing  it all up, but no issues now i figured out a better way to get that information using you as my trump card" i told him smirking.

He looked deep in thinking before asking me " What plan ? What information?"

I smirked and told him" Its my turn now to ask question. Why did you announce something big just like that? " I asked him straight to the point.

" Well you see just like you i have some information to find out but i am unable to cause my own family is not ready to inform saying its not necessary and its for my own good they are keeping it a secret but i really want to know about it"he told.

"How am i involved in this? Its your family matters, how do i come into the picture? And,
Don't tell me its not my turn, its still mine cause your explanation was not appropriate to what i asked." I replied irritated

" Okay fine, fair point made i will elaborate.I have been observing you since you have arrived in this campus and i seem to find out you perform some black magic cause each one of my family members falls easily into your trap and trusts you asthough they knew you for years.So i decided why not use their trust on you to gain information for my quest and i also know pretty much you won't agree easily to my plans unless i do something drastic . Moreover,i dont need to fear falling in love with you cause it will never happen in this lifetime nor any other lifetime,it will just be a mission for both of us." He explained asthough he knew everything about me or about future.I scoffed internally.

" That's where your wrong ,if i can perform black magic or make them believe me, i won't be needing you nor i would be discussing now with you" i replied back.

" No you are wrong, they already trust you.Its just a matter of time before they actually believe you completely .Mom and Grandpa are already smitten with you,hell Siddhu is behaving like a lost puppy following you around everywhere,which i find it quite fishy? ..... knowing his character." He spoke in a thinking manner.

" I knew it from the start, you are not as innocent as you seem to be! Anyways its my turn,what is that plan you were speaking before?" He questioned me.

" Plan! Nothing, pretty much to gain your family trust and use it to gain the information i need but you made my work simple actually.Just so you know i am not planning to decieve or something and all.The incidents which took place so far were not planned it just happened naturally and i went with the flow" i tried to reason out, its not like i am the villianess here and i have my own reasons for planning all this.I decided to ask the next question before giving him a chance to reply .

" My turn, are you the real son or not to Anu ma'am?" I asked this question since it was nagging me for so long .I know i could have asked a better question to use it to my advantage but common, i am also curious to know the answer to this question.

He just looked me smirking and told with confidence" Yes and No"

" Hey that's cheating, you shouldn't speak in riddles.We agreed to discuss with the condition, all answers should be honest only!" I tried to remind him

" I know and i am speaking the truth only "he replied back haughtily.

" Why are you doing this? Answer properly otherwise,i won't share information you need as well" i kinda blackmailed him in desperation to know the answer.

He cursed'Why did i even agree to talk with this little witch' something like that to himself.

" Hey,i heard that" i told him irritated.

Suddenly his expression turned  sombre hearing my remark and he spoke" Look i never spoke about this matter to any outsider but since we are being honest here, I don't want to lie.Your way of question was wrong,  you asked me if i was her son or not, you didn't mention biological son or not,it was not straight forward next time learn to question without leaving any loopholes." He advised me.
I winced inwardly for my stupidity and waited for his answer.

" Yes,i am her son no matter what but no i am not her biological son if that's what you want to know"
I gasped hearing his reply thinking internally that what Dr.Roshan said that day is true then.

Hey readers , hope you are all doing good .Stay safe and most importantly stay positive which is even more important at this time of hour.

" So, Sithara is not as innocent as she seems to be? What is her agenda? Why did she agree so easily to this?"

" Abhimanyu himself confirmed he is not the biological son.So, who is he? And what his motive behind all this?"

" Did you like the chapter? " If so please do leave a comment and don't forget to vote .
Thanks for your support , keep supporting too .Until next update.
                           - Love you all