Stalking, Peeking & Breaking

Abhimanyu POV

It was Sunday morning ,i decided to go for my usual routine, morning jog  near the park a few kilometres away from our campus.

I was doing my usual laps in circles when i suddenly noticed someone familiar on the other side of the bush.I was shocked to see this person here ,that too at this time cause its just 6 AM in the morning and i never expected her to be a morning person, she never fails to suprise me,I guess.

I think black is her favourite colour cause whenever i see her, she is mostly dressed in black attire and it does suit her nature,afterall isn't she a Witch, i smirked internally.

She was speaking to someone over the phone ,but i couldn't make out what the conversation was ,so i decided to go closer and hide near the bush to hear what she is speaking.

This girl makes me to do crazy things,it was always other people who used to stalk me but  never have i imagined, i'll become one too.She is bringing out sides of me which i myself didn't know i had.

" Oh, am so tensed, what am i going to do, if only ,it was announced priorly,i would have been well prepared but what can i do now , I don't have enough time...." She was busy sulking to someone over the phone.I almost felt guilty for putting her in a tight spot like this.

Nevertheless, she continued" yeah ,yeah i finished reading the possible important questions you sent me , thank god you are there to help me, image if not ,I will definitely make a fool out of myself infront of whole collage, speaking of fool's it's all because  of that jerk, I wish he gets bitten by a cockroach" she cursed me loudly.

What the hell ,one moment she is sulking, another moment she is thanking someone and the very next moment she starts cursing me like the witch she is.I better teach her some manners ,so I decided to make my presence known to her after hearing enough of her conversation.

She was so engrossed in her phone call, so I decided to frighten her from backside.

" BOOM" , a loud noise of shouting , followed by her shreaking noise  and  the sound of her phone, hitting the hard floor echoed through the area, since this place has a very silent ambience.

" What the hell, Siddhu, I got really scared , don't you have some sense or did you lose yours too like your bro, I was busy talking to my sis ,you had to ruin everything, moreover my poor phone".Even at my times like these ,she had the audacity to curse me,I huffed irritatly.After her outburst, she bent down to pick the phone to examine it.

From here I could see everything clearly, if you guys are thinking am a pervert , am not one , am not talking about her ,I was  talking about what happened, one moment I was going to frighten her, the next moment someone came from the side before me and went near her ears to shout loudly, seeing who that person was I quickly hid myself once again behind the bush.

I was shocked and suprised , when did she meet my bro, and when did they become so close to calling each other in first name basis and playing a peekaboo with each other , what are they 5?,I thought sarcastically but my brain countered saying 'You were about to do the same, weren't you ? ,then what are you ,a toodler!'

Even my brain is supporting her these days, I think she has some black magic skills, otherwise how can she so easily make everyone fall in her trap, first my mom , now my bro

" Am really sorry ,Sithu, it was just for fun okay,please don't be mad and were you really speaking to your sis?" He apologized first and questioned somewhat overly curious,what is going on between those two  calling each other 'Sithu, Sidhu '.....from hearing the short forms even, i feel like puking,I have to better put an end to this,it's not good .'Not good for whom,for you or them?' my subconscious mocked me once again

Whatever it is, i won't let that witch disturb me, or my family, just you wait and watch, you might have won the last round, but the next trap is not going to be yours, mine.Get ready, little witch, your fun days are over.

So readers ,hope you liked this chapter.As usual am requesting you to vote and comment.The more you guys vote, the more faster ,I can update cause of your motivation.Thank you ,take care bye!