Inside Thoughts

Abhimanyu POV

Its been a week since the quiz event but still the buzz hadn't come to an end. Infact it only aggravated more.

Honestly, i myself am suprised of my actions cause i have attended many events but i have never been biased to one side.
I don't know what came over me that day, i reacted by asking a simple question to Roshan, though in my defence i could say it might seem to be a easy question but if you were overconfident you might present the case completely wrong but Roshan proved his worth as usual.

What suprised me more was that, the little Witch became the winner.I actually hadn't expected her to perform that well nor i had predicted that question.I thought mom would go easy on her cause she had a liking to this witch but she too surprised me by asking a tough one.Not only her, but even grandpa seems to be smitten by that girl cause i never expected him to take the decision and make her the winner on spot just like that. After his announcement, i just left the auditorium cause i had a early flight to catch for another conference.

That day was full of surprises, although not just for me i suppose.I actually expected Roshan to be the winner but fate was not on his sleeves i guess.
Poor him,i can actually relate to his outburst. Its not new for me to hear Roshan's disapproval of me.I had heard and endured it since childhood, his dislike for me very clear each time from him. But unlike him, i always saw him as my own brother.

Though i should feel bad for him since he was my family, instead i was actually more happy  for certain someone asthough i myself had won the quiz.

That thought plaqued my mind,i know all these unnecessary things are happening cause of certain witch.That's one of the reasons i rushed without even congratulating her but not before catching a pic of her in my phone of her shocked, suprised yet a happy expression on the stage when they announced her as winner that day.

And i kept looking at it the whole week during the free time  unconsciously and consciously sometimes too, trying to figure out her about 'what's  so special in her 'that everyone falls for her trap,no wonder Roshan fell too.

As soon as i reached Mumbai airport, a swam of press crowded me. Its not new to me but right now given the situation they were dying to get some inside scoop.

I decided to break it to them. At first everyone was suprised at my response cause i never, i mean never was interested in women to media's knowledge so far.

They even questioned me about my identity to which i responded  by throwing a question back
" What do you guys think? Who am i really,then?"

To which,one responded saying
" Ofcourse you are Dr.Prathap Sir's grandson!"
The other press retaliated saying
" If so, why did Dr.Roshan say otherwise according to the video feed?"

Another press reporter shot back saying" Look at his facial features, he is a splitting image of his grandpa!" Its so easy to divert press from a topic or to escape their questions with ease. I learnt it from childhood and am a master manipulator at it.

Once the press meeting got over,i got inside my car to reach the mansion. I was so excited to meet a certain someone to gauge her reaction after seeing this news.

I think i should ask Siddharth to video shoot her reaction.I facepalmed myself for thinking stupid stuff like these.Ever since i met that witch i was never myself.

Anyways just wait and watch little witch,you rejected me once not knowing who i am but this time it will be me who wins. I smirked evily thinking about how i am going to use her as my pawn for something important.