The Unexpected Ride

ABHIMANYU POV

After that breakfast fiasco, I thought drama for today is over but I was completely wrong cause another big drama was waiting to me to which I was completely oblivious.

" Abhi, can you drop Sithara at the institute?She is actually getting late today.After all, you are also going there,you both can go together." My mom spoke to me asthough its the most common thing.

" Mom,what are you saying she might be my fiance but that doesn't mean she has some privileges.Home is different,profession is different so i can't drop her there.If she didn't want to be late,she should have got up early and she shouldn't have missed the campus bus!" I spoke to mom trying to make sense here.

" Oh,your grandpa has spoilt you too much with rules and discipline.Come on,its just one day not everyday right,why can't you make some exceptions?
Moreover she didn't get up late nor she missed her bus,she wanted to specially prepare that dish for you,that's how she is late now "my mom spoke.

" But mom rules are rules no matter who the person is,i don't bend my values for anyone and I didn't ask her to prepare something for me,its her choice so let her face the consequences"i told clearly.

" How rude of you? You- " before my mom could scold me someone interrupted her.

" Its okay aunty actually he is right,let him go.I can manage myself" here comes the little witch I know,I smirked internally.

" Okay,mom.She herself spoke so the matter is cleared.By the was Ms.Sithara,I expect you on time at the institute not one minute late"that being said,I left them and got inside my audi and drove.

If she thinks,she can manipulate me by using mom,she has another thing coming.I am not a puppet here and nobody can change me nor my way of living.She should feel happy,things went her way this morning during breakfast cause episodes like that are very rare, where I willingly lose to someone.

Once,I reached the campus I parked my car and went straight to my cabin,saw the time and as usual I was early,so I started my routine and moreover I was excited today for two reasons cause one,I have an important meeting today where we are gonna discuss what are changes required in the campus.Though,ours is one of the best maintained campus with lot of facilities but i still felt we need to work more and make some  changes until we become the best.The second reason, that little witch is gonna be late and am so excited to see her lose to me.Actually this morning I would have made her an exception just like mom said,had she begged me but being the stubborn head she is,she spoke arrogantly to me so I let her suffer.

Anyways,I don't have time to waste like that witch,I have lots of work to do, so I started working.
.............After few hours.......

I sighed and rubbed my head to relieve the tense muscles and when I absentmindedly looked at the time,that's when I realized its already half past the working time and I was wondering if she had come or not.

So i decided to check on her.I went to the dept and searched for her and I could see no signs of her in the ward.As I predicted,she is then late I guess,I smirked to myself.

" Sir, you need to sign these forms here" saying this my office attender ran to me.

I sighed and told him already tired from continously reading paperwork since morning
" Please keep it in my cabin,I will sign later"

" No sir, this is what you said this morning but you were so busy with other works so you didn't spare a glance at these,that's why am reminding you sir."he spoke.

This is one of the reasons,I hired him cause he is perfect in his job.He doesn't care if the other person has other business to take care,he does his duty sincerely somehow,he doesn't take excuses even from me.I like people like these rather than certain person who finds excuse for being late.

" Okay,give me i will read it and sign it now" saying this i started going through it.
When I was halfway through the forms,we heard a commotion outside so I quickly scanned the forms and finished it in haste and went out.

There what I saw made my blood boil with anger and jealousy.There she was not only coming late to work but also she is driving my Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe with Siddhu sitting behind her looking very cheerful.Here people are looking at them in awe cause its not a everyday sight to see a woman ride a motorcycle so gracefully.Seeing all this, my mind and me were having an intense internal debate.

' Who gave her the right to drive my bike without my permission ?She even has the guts to show up like this despite coming late.'
She wouldn't have been late if u had been considerate,saying this my mind tried to guilt trip me but I was having none of it.

' Who does she think,she is?' Your super cool fiance,my mind mocked me.

'Why did she hide from me that she knows how to drive a motorcycle?' As if she would tell you everything about her after all you are nothing but her fake fiancee,my mind once again rebuked.

Stop! I shouted to my mind.
My own mind is betraying me at times like these. Now am not sure if my own mind is on my side or her side.

"Most importantly,why she is giving ride to that monkey Siddhu,he has his own car,hasn't he?' Because unlike you,he is one of her best buddy so they can do whatever they want, you have no say in it, my mind once again countered.

'Oh really, now see who has say and who does not' thinking this,I went ahead to put my plans into action.

I smiled evilly looking at them, its time to teach those two lesson for being late.They have taken me for granted and I can't let that happen,can I?

After all what fun is there,letting them go easily.

Hey readers hope you are all doing good.

What do you think Abhimanyu is planning for them?

Is Sithara and Siddhu  gonna escape? what's waiting for them?

Plz do vote and comment.Its just a request after all nothing makes a writer happy other than seeing a person's vote or comment.

No matter you guys vote or comment or not,I will still write sincerely for you guys cause I love you guys and writing is my passion which I won't stop for any reason.

Take care and most importantly be positive, positivity is what required at all times.

See you in next update soon!