Shocks and Suprises

Sithara POV

Its been a week since i started my journey as a PG in Mumbai, so far it was just us and fellow interns who are attending patients,the UG students are  yet to join us from their summer break.I am so excited to meet them as well .

The campus is so good but the only thing is i miss my home and mom's food so badly, i used to mock mom with dad all the time but it was just for fun ,here i am now craving so badly for her food. The first few weeks i enjoyed eating all those famous chats in Mumbai as time progresses i started missing home cooked food. Anyways lets pause my pity party for a second and listen to the announcement .

" All facilities , PG's, Interns, Nurses , non teaching staffs bla bla bla......
We are happy to announce our new Chairman ,the best outgoing student of this college once, the grandson of Dr. Prathap ,Dr. Abhimanyu MBBS ,M.D who recently graduated from Harvard is  going to join us today, so we request each one of you to welcome him ......" I got zoned out in between , yeah i heard from my fellow colleagues that he is joining us soon and he will take over the complete Administration of this campus henceforth since Dr. Prathap is retiring ,though he is old , you should see him he looks so fit for his age ,i met him on my first day here, he is a big inspiration for people like us.

Anyways i have lot of work to do, i just now finished my duty in the ward , so i am preparing myself for the welcome address to be delivered at the Chairman  arrival welcome party. I am on way to collect some information about him cause i have to praise him but i have zero knowledge about who he is ,so the administration dept asked me to meet his mom who is also doctor here. I am so excited to meet her

I was on my way to cardiology dept, when i bumped someone on the way as i was busy looking at my speech details . When i looked up at the figure who i crashed, it was a handsome man ,a few years elder to me, i was so busy checking him out when suddenly he cleared his voice to gain my attention.

" I am so sorry sir, i was not looking where i was going ,you see-
" Its completely alright Ms....?" He waited for my response
" Oh , i am Dr. Sithara from the general medicine dept, i am once again sorry for my behaviour sir." I apologized politely.
" Its okay chill,will you, my name is Dr. Siddharth , am from opthalmology dept glad to meet you Ms. Sithara"i swooned at his name.
He continued " So where were you rushing like a mad cow?" He joked

I chuckled and told him about my present scenario ,after hearing it completely he smirked suddenly.I asked him " what?"

He replied " So you were going to meet my mom,am i right?, But too bad ,she went on an emergency case ,she'll reach the party venue directly." As soon i heard his response i was shocked for two reasons for one ,i am talking to another grandson of Dr.Prathap and the new Chairman's younger brother and he looked so simple and outgoing, i bet he got his grandpa's genes.What a family i swooned once again.

Suddenly i remembered ,i have to prepare for the speech but how will i do it now, judging my mind he answered " Its okay, don't worry i'll help you afterall he is my bro"Thank god for making me meet right people at right moment.

........After few hrs .........
Its already time for the party, i got ready with my speech thanks to Siddharth ,yeah Siddharth cause he became my friend just like that , you know its quite surprising to meet such a outgoing guy and we both clicked right away.

I reached the auditorium wearing a black saree, i was busy looking at the surroundings suddenly someone called me" Sithara is that you? "
I looked up from my paper and guess who i saw it was Dr.Anu " Oh  aunty , how are you , how come you are here?" I asked dumbly but guess what turns out she is the one who i was supposed to meet earlier cause she is the mother of new Chairman .As i was busy catching up with her ,she suddenly pulled me to a room saying you have to meet my son right now , i was wanting to introduce you to him so badly .

Before i could react, she started dragging me to the room, i was thinking why did she so badly want me to meet her son . Anyways i just shrugged it aside and went cheerily  thinking she is introducing to Siddharth once again cause its the only possibility cause new Chairman wouldn't have arrived yet i asssumed ,but  all  my thoughts were short lived when i looked at who she is introducing me.

" Abhi, look who i brought to meet you, its Sithara about whom i was telling you" she exclaimed so excitedly.

" Oh its my pleasure to meet the one and only Dr. Sithara " he said in a taunting manner.I was so absorbed in that shock that i didn't have a come back cause guys my life is doomed guess why ,its that freaking  jerk/ Dr.Abhimanyu/ new Chairman and lastly the son of aunty who i am seeing .

Can my life get more interesting, didn't i praise god few minutes back saying that he makes me meet right person at the right moment , note the irony here.

So how was the suprise my readers , did you like it ,i bet you would have guessed unlike poor Sithara but stay tuned cause  next chapter , its Abhimanyu POV ( wink, wink!) Enjoy! Until next update.