Kindly Note!

So wattpad is on weeds again and hence it is showing this book under public domain. But I would like to clear it that all the rights to this book are reserved.

Copyright © 2020 by RadheyPanchaali

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. Infringement of the same may draw severe legal charges.

Hey everyone! 🙋

I'm back with another fan fiction of Pandavas and Panchaali. There are a few things I would like to inform you about before you begin reading.

* This story is going to have mature scenes in it, like detailed murder and may or may not include sexual situations, I may or may not include suicide. If you are not comfortable with it I suggest you kindly not read this book. However I would put a warning at the start and end of every mature scene so you could skip it if you wish and you won't miss anything.

* Karn would be part of Pandavas in this story.

* Pandavas are going to be possessive of their Panchaali.

*Drupad and Dronacharya remain great friends.

***

This story is a fiction and is purely the work of my imagination. It doesn't intend to hurt any ones feelings, it's just here for entertainment purposes. The story is based on Mahabharata, all characters belong to it except a few that are Just a part of my imagination, I repeat this story is here for only entertainment purposes.

I'm sorry in advance for the grammatical and spelling errors, I will begin editing once the story is complete.

I hope you all enjoy my story.

Radhey Radhey!