KINDLY READ!

Hello to all my lovely readers,

I hope you all are doing well in life. Your love towards my work is appreciated. All my books have been given so much love that I am overwhelmed with gratitude. All your love has given me a motivation to keep updating more and give you my best.

Unfortunately due to my personal life commitments, I am not able to explore the best of my potential currently. As you all are aware I always try to give my best in my stories. But due to current commitments on hand. I am unable to focus on my writing. I am not able to explore my potential at the best. As a writer I can't update just for the sake of updating. That's unjust to you and and my passion towards writing.
I just need time. Some space, some me time, so I have decided to take a break from writing for a while, as I am experiencing writers block and I don't want to write just for the sake of writing and make a mess out of my hard work.

So I will be available here as a reader only for awhile, and sort out the mess my life has become. I hope you all understand, and I will return soon, with the stories completed so the updates are faster and smoother, and not this short.

As always anticipating your kind co-operation and understanding.

Love you all!

Take care! Be safe!