Chapter 32

"Girls are more stronger!" The little playmate of Vrishsen shouted, "Boys are more stronger!" He shouted back arguing, Panchaali halted in her tracks as she saw her son argue with his playmate, "putr, why are two fighting?" She asked, her voiced soft as she crouched beside him. He wrapped his arms around her, "Mata, she says that girls are stronger, but boy's are more stronger." Complained the young prince, she smiled, "But Yuvrani that's true!" The little girl stated. "It's so not!" The prince protested, "It so is!" She argued back, Panchaali's eyes lit with amusement as she saw the two argue, they really were cute.

"And what is all this commotion about?" Karn asked as he entered the children's play area, his wife was crouched on the ground beside their son, who had his arms wrapped around his mother's neck in a sideways hug glaring at the little girl, one of the daughter's of the servants. "Pitashree." Vrishsen called, as he ran to his father who swapped him up in his arms. "And what might you be arguing about son?" He questioned looking at Vrishsen,who explained the matter with grave seriousness like it was the matter of death and life, amusement lit the eldest Pandav's heart as he heard his son complain, his eyes met with his wife who mirrored his expressions. "Oh this is really a grave matter." Angraj said in a fake serious voice, "Of course it is!" The young prince exclaimed, "The answer to this question is simple, men and women both have their strengths and weaknesses." He explained, "But pitashree you can do anything!" Vrishsen said adamantly, Karn smirked as he looked at his son, "Of course I can. But now you go and play and no fighting." He said making his son nod and the two children left to play with each other.

"So you can do anything arya?" She asked looking at her husband who wrapped his arm around her waist in a possessive manner as they walked to their room. Her voice had innocence but her eyes were shining with mischief, Karn raised his brow, uh huh this doesn't seem like a simple yes and no question, he knew something mischievous was being cooked in that mind of hers but decided to play along.  "Do you have any doubt my dear?" He asked, his eyes holding her captive, a smirk appeared on his face as he watched her face lit with amusement, "Oh really? You can do anything? Than come get me!" She exclaimed, a giggle leaving her lips as she took the advantage of his surprise and shot out of his arms and ran towards her private palace, where no one entered except her husbands without her explicit permissions. She ran faster as he laughed, "You think I can't catch you? Just see how easily I break this illusion of yours! You've dug your own grave princess!" He teased as he let her have her a head start before running behind her, her laughter bounced off walls lighting the palace with a happiness that was surreal. He chuckled, her infectious laughter triggering his joy, "You are so gonna regret it!" He called out loud, she knew without cheating there was no way for her to win, she entered the mirror room, it was more like a mirror maze, that had hundreds of mirrors build for the amusement of her. Karn entered the room, he groaned as he looked around all the mirrors, "This is cheating!" He complained in a fake angry voice, "Yes it is, are you going to punish me dear husband?" She teased, her voice laced with amusement, he smirked as she taunted him, "But how will you? Don't you think you need to find me for that?" She teased making him chuckle as he looked around at the hundreds of reflection, what was true, what was illusion, the difference was impossible to make. Her voice echoed throughout the room, he moved to his left, his hand shooting out to catch her but instead of her he hit the mirror, "What happened arya?" She teased, "You're so gonna pay for this baby girl." He stated, a dark promise in his words, "But don't you have to like catch me for that?" She teased, continuing to poke the bear, he growled and she giggled, "Is someone getting antsy?" She continued on, he moved around, slamming in different mirrors, while she giggled and chuckled, teasing him all the more.

Karn's frustration reached it's tee as he shut his eyes, trying to pin point her voice, instead of her jovial voice  focusing on her shuffling sounds, he wrapped his hand around her waist and slammed her hard against the mirror, his body pressing into hers as he caged her between himself and the mirror. "Hm so the deer is finally caught." He teased, his tone taking a darker tone as he looked down at her crimson face, her breathing was coming in short pants as those mesmerizing dark pupils dilated in desire creating the perfect mixture of innocent and seduction, a deadly cocktail that had his heart thumping wildly, the rough pads of his fingers caressed her soft skin, memorising every perfect feature that made the face of his heart. Her soft skin was like silk under his rough callous hands touch, the soft gasp of pleasure to his touch music to his ears, "Someone has been very naughty, hasn't she?" He teased, the dark promise ringing clear in his voice making her squirm and her core pulse, "Cat got your tongue sweetheart?" He teased while he lowered his head, his nose nuzzling her long neck making her heart thrum as her body heated, the man played her body perfectly like a well versed musical instrument, eliciting moans and whimpers every time he touched her. His intense dark gaze held hers captive making her forget all about everything, nothing in this world mattered to her, why would it she was in the arms of the man who was her universe. She looked so small in his huge Herculean frame, her body fitting perfectly in his like she was made for him, as though god had craved her out specially for him, the fire in him recognised hers, two beings made of the same element complimenting each other perfectly. He lowered his head, his lips grazing against hers, barely touching hers making her breath hitch, he pressed his lips against hers, sparks igniting through their bodies making their bodies light up with pleasure, their breathing came in a synchronized manner, his lips fused with hers making her shudder at the feel of the sheer raw desire and love in kiss, fire met fire making pleasure explode in their bodies.