Chapter 43

Duryodhan and Ashwathama stood looking over the kingdom of Shivi, their eyes gazing across the huge beautiful kingdom.

"Why are we here mamashree?" Duryodhan asked, he didn't understand the point of being here at the kingdom of the king who was known for his brutality, and inhumane nature

"Why are we here mamashree?" Duryodhan asked, he didn't understand the point of being here at the kingdom of the king who was known for his brutality, and inhumane nature. "The enemy of your enemy is your greatest ally." Shakuni said as he limped forward, cunningness marring his face as he walked ahead. "What do you mean mamashree?" Questioned Ashwathama as he looked at the smirking face of Shakuni, something was cooking in the head of Shakuni and he failed to understand what it he was thinking, Shakuni looked at him and smiled, his hands resting on Duryodhan's and Ashwathama's shoulder, "It means that the time of the Pandavas and Pandu's reign need to come at an end." He whispered looking at them all, a smile on his face, Duryodhan and Ashwathama shared a look, confusion marring their face. "What have you planed?" The two asked in unison making Shakuni chuckle, "The death of Pandu and his sons. " he said and chuckled, darkness tinting his cruel laughter that had the sighing.

"Hail the king!" The three said the moment they entered the throne room, their eyes widened as they took in the form of Samrat Bhadraaksh, people believed that this man was the incarnation of all the evil, he held no humanity, kindness or any other emotions that made a person who they were. Feelings though believed to be a very small part of us humans it is a very important one. Good, bad, whatever they were it was what their emotions made them, but a man who lacked emotions?

And held nothing but evil in his mind, Gandhar raj failed to comprehend how to process it. He looked at the man ahead of him, Samrat Bhadraaksh was the son of Maharaj Veersen and his asur wife, Bhadraaksh was born of the ashes of a hundred very evil born, that his asur mata had consumed, her only dream was to give birth to a son who will make the asurs rule over all the triloks, Veersen had done thousands of years of penance of lord Shiva and asked for the boon that his son will be defeated by none, except his blood that is, his daughter could kill him with a special weapon, there are various theories about the weapon, some say it is some divine weapon, others believe it is a normal weapon. The king never really revealed what the weapon shall be, Bhadraaksh had seven sons but not one daughter, he himself had killed each and everyone from all his four queen the moment they were born. Their baby skulls still resting under his throne as his footrest, showing that he had defeated his death or at least that's what he believed.

"Who are you?!" The deep rumble of his voice, the gruffness and the raw power had the air around him charging with raw strength, the sheer feeling of doom and foreboding set in their stomach as chills ran down their spine. "I am Gandhar Raj Shakuni. And this is my nephew Duryodhan and his friend Ashwathama." Shakuni introduced, "What is your purpose to be here?" Bhadraaksh questioned his eyes gazed at the three with scrutiny, he snapped his fingers, ribbons of dark smoke appeared behind him passing him the glass of with something red in it, terror sunk it's ugly talons in Shakuni and the other two as they watched the blood red eyes of the smoke that wafted around his throne, the smokey figure gave them a bright white smile revealing its white sharp teeth. Shakuni gulped as he looked at Bhadraaksh, who smirked, "You better have a good reason to enter my throne room, for not everyone leaves this throne room alive . You see, I don't like to waste my time. Not one bit." Bhadraaksh taunted, his eyes taking in the three quivering men, pathetic, he thought as he glared at the three.

"We heard that you like to collect all the beautiful things." Shakuni said faking confidence,he gulped as he moved ahead, he could feel the air around him grow heavier, making him sweat, he could practically taste the evil in the air. The sheer feeling of suffocation and hopelessness settled on his chest, he didn't know why he was feeling this, it was like there was nothing good could ever happen now. That all the good and positive things had ceased to exist, Bhadraaksh had this effect around him, his evilness was stronger than anything ever heard or seen before.

"Go on. There is nothing in the world that is beautiful and I don't own it." He said confidently as he stood up from where he sat and walked down to the three at lightening speed and picked Gandhar Raj off the floor and held him high, "you dared to waste my time!" He growled, his eyes turned red completely, as his once human face took to the monstrous form.

"We..we..we...we..we hac..haven't....the m..most beautiful woman yo..You st..still..d..don't ha..have..her." Shakuni stammered as he clawed the hand of the man, his grip tightened making Shakuni chock and gag. His face tuned blue as he clawed at the hand of Bhadraaksh, Shakuni's words piqued his interest he let his grip lose making Gandhar Raj drop on the floor like a sack of potatoes, he coughed and wheezed, his breath coming out in short pants as he looked at Bhadraaksh who loomed over him like death, Shakuni gulped as he stood on his weak legs, "Yes, world's most beautiful woman, Drupad Kumari and Pandav patni Yuvrani Draupadi." He said passing him a scroll that held the rolled up painting, he passed the scroll to Bhadraaksh with his trembling hand,he took the painting from Shakuni's hand and gazed at it, his breath knocked out of his chest as he gazed at the beauty in front of him, his breath hitched as lust ran through his body making his heart thunder in his chest, the woman in the picture had long dark hair that were set loose forming a beautiful hue around her, her lotus eyes were like fire while her golden tan skin just intensified her beauty, her luscious figure was emphasized by the complete white lehnga and red odhni she wore, never in his life had he seen such a beauty, looking at her he felt like he had lost the capacity to speak, everything evacuated his mind and the only thing that was left was Drupad Kanya Draupadi.

"Women like this are for whom wars are fought over Shakuni, she will be the new patrani. She, only she has the capacity to be the queen of the trilok, she can only be my wife!" He announced as he began laughing, the evil in the air intensified as insanity washed over him. "She's married though." Shakuni reminded, suddenly he ceased his evil chuckle and looked at Shakuni in the eyes and smirked, arrogance filling his tone.

"Won't be for long

"Won't be for long. I will be the reason of their death. U will destroy every hurdle that stops me from making her mine. After all there is nothing that can kill Mrityunjay Samrat Bhadraaksh!" He laughed as he raised his hands in air, the evil laughter ringing throughout the throne room, bouncing off the walls of palace creating a darker environment the feeling of foreboding intensified as Shakuni doubted that had he done the right thing by getting this monster involved, after seeing him, he was no longer sure. . .

***

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***